He tells me he hates the Beatles ♥

Later that day two things happen simultaneously at once.

 News of Jessie's party ended up becoming the best gossip anyone could possibly spread by third period. It was like Jesus himself decided to visit by how many people were talking about it.

Jessie and I both chalked it down to the fact that no one, besides me and our other friend Jenny, has ever seen the inside of her house.

 Jessie is the kind of girl who kept a lot of things to herself while at the same time shouting her opinions to the world. She was a true definition of an oxymoron.

Two separate things describing one person. Either way, the fact that this party was taking place at the exclusive, Jessica Maya’s house was enough to send anyone into Cardiac Arrest.

The second thing that just so happened to present itself today is my very illusive tutor. During lunch, a period after Jessie snuck the tutor list back into the office, an office aid dropped off a piece of paper with a room number and a time.

It took about five minutes for me to see the name Ross Flynn scribbled messily on the bottom and figure out it was the place and time where I was to meet him.

I still have no idea who the guy is. I even asked around Chemistry if anybody has ever heard of a Ross Flynn. But since half the people I was asking cared more about the size of their cuticles than they did about people, it proved to be a mute point.

 Now I'm standing in the barely filled school hallway, the last remains of people who could drive, briskly running by.

Jessie is at my side, her glare making everyone who shoots us a look quickly glance the other way. She has a way of intimidating people.

 “So basically,” I say, about to repeat what I told her during lunch. “When I get down with this whole tutor thing, I will call you and we can meet up at Mugs.”

Mugs is this cute little coffee shop in town that everyone went to when they needed to get away. There, no ones status mattered and no one would care what you looked like or who you were with.

 Jessie nods, her red hair falling gracefully on her face. She pushes it back before pulling her keys out of her back pocket. “Got it. And there, we will plan the sure to be greatest part of this year.” We start to head towards the room number scribbled on my paper.

"Well,” I start, looking for room 303B. “It’s sort of not fair. You are having it right when school is about to end. It’s bound to leave a lasting impression.”

 294B, 295B. The closer we get to my final destination, the more my stomach twists with nerves. Whoever laid behind the door, I hope wouldn’t automatically be put off by who I was.

 Brainiacs, athletes and really anyone who wasn’t Jessie and I tended to always be reluctant to help us ‘popular’ kids out.

It was funny how they bitched and moaned about how most of us treated them wrong, yet they pass the same judgements to us.

 Either way, I didn’t care who you were. As long as you treated me as a person who has feelings, then I would give you all my respect back. I just hope whoever this Ross Flynn is, he feels the same exact way.

“You are kidding right?”

We finally make it to 303B and stop outside the door. “My party is going to be a party to remember because it’s going to be me who throws it.” I groan through the smile making it’s way to my face.

“You sound like Jacks.”

“Yeah, well, the day I start looking and acting like him is the day you can officially kill me.” We both try to hide our laughs over the ridiculous idea of Jessie ever sounding or acting anything like Jacks.