Chapter 16

Ever since the last date, I rarely saw Yoongi. Our sessions were postponed and he had not been texting me. If I saw him, he would be very exhausted and gloomy. He would force a smile to convince me that he was fine because he did not want me to worry but it was too obvious.

Yoongi had been staying extra hours and had been overworking himself. He was doing more than required as if out of desperation. Even when others were resting, he would be at his studio producing new songs.

He had also not been eating properly so I decided to cook some food and bring it to him. That way, he wouldn't need to head out to buy food or rely on instant noodles. I'm an average cook so I didn't really have much confidence in making extremely delicious food but I still wanted to make it for him.

I took a trip to the supermarket nearby the dorm and searched for the ingredients I needed to purchase. I scrolled my phone to check the ingredients that I took note of for the recipe. I planned to just make a simple lunch box. I mean simple is the best. Don't want him having diarrhoea or anything.

I walked around the market, scanned the different shelves and placed the things I needed in my basket. I walked past a mirror and stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed something strange.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a blue plaid shirt with a white shirt underneath and high waisted jeans. But I clearly saw myself wearing black oversized sweater with blank pants and a black cap in the mirror.

I swallowed my saliva thickly and took a step back. Then I slowly turned to look at myself in the mirror. It was just me. I was wearing what I was and there was nothing strange about it. I let out a sigh of relief.

I jumped when I turned around and saw a man suddenly appeared in front of me. He just casually walked past and took the product behind me.

That was so embarrassing.

But he looked familiar. He was wearing black from head to toe. Like the time I bumped into that person, like that person who asked me for directions or like that person who choked me.

Are they the same person?!

I felt goosebumps all over my body. But then there are many people who could wear like that in this world. Even Yoongi wears like that most of the time.

I just shrugged it off and purchased what I needed. I placed the grocery bags in the trunk of my car and went to the driver's seat. I started the engine and looked front to see that man standing at the entrance.

I couldn't see his face because the cap was blocking it but I felt like he was staring at me. I felt chills went down my spine and I didn't want to stay there any longer. I quickly drove off, leaving the place.

I cooked the meal for Yoongi and packed it separately from the other BTS members. I also made some side dishes for the managers since they worked hard for the boys. I wrapped everything up and left again to head to the company.

I was told that the boys were at the dance studio so I went there. All of them except Yoongi were there. They thanked me for bringing them food and told me that Yoongi was at his studio so I went there.

I knocked on the door but didn't receive any response.

"Yoongi? Can I come in?"

I still did not receive any reply. I turned the door knob and realised that it was open. I went inside and saw no one.

"Where is he?"

I placed the lunch box at the side table near his equipment. I decided to call him. I heard the phone rang inside the room and saw his phone flashing.