Chapter 1

Another stage ended with loud cheers from the crowd. As usual, my boys are doing well.

"Kat! You have a client."

I sighed and switched my phone back to lock screen. Had breaks always been this short? I spent my lunch breaks usually grabbing some light meals and getting hooked on BTS updates. It was never a problem to me but I wanted to finish the fan cam of BTS Japan fan meeting. These are what I lived for. Being an international fan, I had to survive on these resources.

I glanced at my lock screen and smiled. Suga was my wallpaper. Just looking at him made all my fatigue go away. He's definitely my sunshine although I don't exist in his world.

Work had never been easy. I'm always stuck in my office, treating my clients. It's not like I have anything against it. I'm willing to help them with everything I could possibly do.

Today's client was very difficult. She came in, bawling her eyes out. With just one glance, I could tell that she had been very stressed out. In worst case scenario, she would be suffering from depression.

People do not really take depression seriously as they think it is a common emotion that occurs normally. It is until it is present for at least two weeks. Depression is a serious mood disaster.

Dysthymia, Perinatal, Psychotic, Seasonal affective and Bipolar disorders. All these disorders can bring difficulty to one's daily activities.

Her? She must be facing perinatal depression. She was a single Mother so she must be having a lot of difficulties even before her delivery.

Depression is not something that can be cured with medical pills. They do work but for a short period of time until it wears off. It depends on the person himself. And my job is to make sure they feel confident about themselves again.

Every single patient is important to me. It really pains me when I listened to their stories and when I saw them suffering from such emotions. That's why I am willing to sacrifice all my time for them.

Although that is what I wish, I am still a human. My director, William James, makes sure I am managing myself well. He was my professor during my medical school years. I learned from him and worked under him immediately after I graduated.

He was not the type to get involved in others' businesses but he made sure that I was not overworking.

That being said. I ended up being called into his office to hearing his nagging after fainting for the third time this week. He was like my Father and he treated me like his Daughter. I left my house to work with him and he promised my parents that he would take care of me. I definitely felt the care. A little too much.

"Miss Katherine Claire, are you even listening?"

Ok. This is not good. Better pay full attention to him. He seemed really pissed off. Must have noticed that my mind drifted off elsewhere.

He sighed and sat on his chair. "I did not call you to only nag you. There is something important."

My ears pricked when I heard the word important. I sat up straight and waited for him to continue. If it is important, it must have to do with my patients.

He passed me a file which had a profile of a patient that I had never heard of. Usually there was supposed to be picture of the patient but there was very little information of that person. All there was that the person was a Korean who is currently a trainee under one of the companies.

"We received a request for special appointment. This is a very unique case and they wanted the best so I want you to handle it."

Special? Only VIP clients can request for special appointments. This trainee must be someone very important that the company was willing to spend such amount to get him treated. I really respect that company.

"But there is very little information about him. I don't even know what he is suffering from," I told him. True, I did not see any reason to decline but something seemed off. There was basically nothing about this person.

"I know but he wanted you to come to Korea to meet the person and get him treated."

I nodded and slowly processed what he said. My eyes widened and I got up so suddenly that shocked him.

"K-Korea?! I need to go to Korea?"

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

I shook my head although I was not alright. I mean come on I'm going to Korea. The country where BTS lives. I'll be breathing the same air as them. I was super excited when I heard him say that and I did not hear Mr Williams complaining how I was not listening to him again.

Korea. This is an opportunity that I should seize while I can.

I headed straight home after my work was done. I had to pack my bags to head to Korea the next day. I didn't know that I had to leave so soon but it just meant that I would be miles closer to BTS oppas earlier.

I unlocked the door to my house and entered the empty room. It had been a Long time since I went back home. I lived alone since I had to work and I ended up spending most of the time in my office so I just slept there. The house was the same as usual, just more dusty than before.

I started off by packing my clothes into my luggage while listening o my all time favourite BTS songs. Of course I could not resist to dance along while I was packing so I ended up sleeping in late as usual. I was really excited but I made sure I had a good night rest since I will have a long flight tomorrow.

When I arrived at Incheon airport, I was escorted by several bodyguards. It was definitely shocking for me but it was even more shocking for the other people in the airport. People thought I was a celebrity. I mean you can't blame them. Even I felt like I was a top star.

"Miss Katherine Claire?" a man asked. He seemed similar to me. He looked like Seijin, one of the BTS manager, but I guessed he just looked like him.

I nodded my head in response and followed his lead. Everything felt so weird. My heat kept thumping very loudly. The van that I was escorted to looked like those kpop celebrity cars.

I thought my client was just a trainee. He must be really special for the company to actually set up all these. I mean they even requested for a special service.

I almost fainted when the car parked in front of BIG HIT company. I told myself not to act weird at all and not let my inner fangirl explode. I needed to act professional. I had to remind myself that I was there as a psychotherapist, not vacation. Although Mr Williams did told me to rest as much as I could.

"Miss Katherine Claire, please go in. Bang PD-nim will explain to you." the man who looked like BTS manager gestured me to enter the room.

Did I hear right? Bang PD-nim?! So this person must really be Seijin, BTS manager. What is going on?!

I shook off my thoughts and entered the room. There, Mr Bang was seated at his place. I settled down in front of him.

This must be a dream. All the VIP treatment just seemed so unreal yet why does it feel so real?

"I'm really sorry for requesting such favour but we really need your help," he said. He sounded worried and anxious. It seemed like this trainee patient that I had to treat must be in a very bad condition.

"Don't worry. All patients are important to me. I'm willing to se be any one at any time," I assured him. Only then, his face lightened up.

I'm proud that the company my boys are from actually care for their idols and trainees. I'm willing to help him in any way.

"So, may I know who this trainee is? The information I received really lacks," I informed him, I noticed he was getting flustered. He seemed to be hiding something but what? Information about the patient?

"He's not a trainee."

I looked at him, confused. I clearly remembered that the patient profile I received, stated that he was a trainee. He fiddled with his fingers and looked at me nervously.

A knock on the door was heard and the door creaked opened. I turned around to see a familiar person entering the room. The person that I had always admired. The person that I had always watched from afar.

Now, that person is standing in front of me.

That person, Min Yoon Gi.