Chapter 7

I rolled on the bed, giggling like an idiot. He actually held my hand!! I screamed into my pillow as I couldn't contain my happiness. I really wasn't expecting him to hold it back. I rubbed my face against the pillow and hugged it tightly.

He also said that he was going to try his best. That meant that he would actually open up to me. I knew he wanted to cute himself as well. I stood up and placed my fist on my chest.

"Don't worry! Noona will treat you!"

It's true. I'm older than Yoongi by a year. I was lucky enough to actually get my doctor license 2 years ago. I was one of the youngest to receive. I didn't really care about the age but I knew Yoongi preferred younger girls. And my Mission is to bring that ideal down. I laughed evilly and smirked at the thought of it.

Just then a phone call interrupted my thoughts. I groaned and picked it up.

"Miss Katherine Claire! Did you went to heaven or something?! How dare you not tell me that you have arrived in Seoul?! Do you know how worried I was?!" Mr William screamed into the phone.

I thought I was going to go deaf. I chuckled nervously and swallowed my saliva thickly. He cleared his throat and sighed.

"So how was your flight?"

"It's fine. I slept throughout it though."

"Did you meet the patient?"

"Yeah! He's even more handsome in person!"

"He's your patient. Don't even think about doing anything weird to him."

I coughed and scratched my nose. He knew everything. Damn my plans are ruined.

"And also..." he paused and sounded serious. "Your parents said take care."

I froze when I heard him say that. It's been long since I heard anything about my parents. I wondered how long it had been since I last talked to them. My emotions rushed inside me and I was overwhelmed with sadness. I missed them. I ended up sobbing a bit to which Mr Williams obviously figured.

"They are doing well. Do phone them if you are free. They miss you too. Remember we love you and take care of yourself."

I nodded even though it was a phone call and that he wouldn't see me. I just couldn't bring myself to speak. But he knew though. "Ok then. Don't forget to call me. Also, behave well and don't freak your lovely patient out."

With that, we ended our call. I brought my phone to the chest and laughed softly. "Okay. I'll try but I won't promise."

I woke up the next morning when my phone rang. Bang PD-nin had been calling me several times. I freaked out and quickly picked it up. I was told to come to the company.

I packed everything I needed, especially the patient profile, and rushed to the parking lot. Along the way, I accidentally bumped into a person. He adjusted his cap and tugged it lower which covered his face. I could barely see it but I had no time to spare. I quickly apologised and ran towards my car.

I arrived at the company and Bang PD-nim was waiting for me, along with all 7 BTS members. I repeat all 7 of them. It was like a dream. It's actually too good to even be a dream. My idols. The people I wanted to meet for such a long time were standing right in front of me. I wanted to scream and hop around in happiness which was definitely not appropriate.

Namjoon waved at me and Yoongi was smiling. Jungkook looked at me shyly and held a packet of chips in his hands closely to his chest. He was still eating. He tried his best to smile at me though. Cute. The rest of the members looked at me with admiration and curiosity.