Chapter 13

He parted his lips and pulled back the kiss. I breathed in slowly and opened my eyes as I looked at him. He lowered his head and soothed my hand with his thumb. I noticed him fidgeting as if he had something to say. I didn't say anything and just gave him the time he needed.

"I have faced depression because I'm scared that one day everything that we've done will go back to step one."

I knew what he meant. Every idols had this doubt that their success will fade one day. Whatever they were doing seemed to be too big of a dream. Winning 1st place on music shows to daesung awards to billboard. But I knew how hard they worked and that they deserved it.

"You should believe in yourself. Remember Army is always there for you."

He looked up and smiled. "True."

Then he looked down and fidgeted again. He seemed to be fidgeting a lot today. Then he held my hands and took a deep breath. His head slowly moved up and fixed his eyes on mine.

"Will- will you be my girlfriend?" he asked in English.

He quickly lowered his head which turned very red. I slowly processed what he said and my face turned as red when I realised it.

Well that escalated quickly.

"Yoongi, don't worry. One doesn't get pregnant just by a kiss. You don't need to take responsibility."

He face palmed himself and groaned. "I know that. I'm being serious."

But this is too good to be true. My dream is actually becoming a reality. Yoongi actually wanted me to be his girlfriend?!

"Is this a dream?"

He laughed and shook his head. Then he suddenly pressed his lips against mine.

"Still think it's a dream?"

"Yes."

"You're just saying it so that I would kiss you again."

I got caught. Why is he so smart?

"So you're not going to?"

I folded my arms and pouted. He laughed even harder and landed his lips on mine again.

"Never said I wasn't going to."

He rubbed his neck and smacked his lips. I blinked my eyes and looked at him, confused.

"So? What's the answer?"

Answer? Ohhh. I giggled shyly and nodded.

He flashed a gummy smile and did a mini victory punch in the air. I still could not believe that he just confessed his feelings.

Since when did he become confident? Does this mean he's used to expressing his feelings to people? Damn. I wasn't expecting this side of him. But looking at him giggling and smiling like a kid makes me soft.

We decided to stop by a cafe because he wanted to get coffee before heading back to the dorm. Only we haven't gone back. The rest had already finished their practice and went back home first.

We were greeted by a half-naked Jeon Jungkook when we arrived at the dorm. His body is worth melting for. Damn those abs. He looked so smoking hot. He must have been working out before answering the door. I was literally drooling over his body to which Yoongi obviously noticed.

"You have a really nice body, Cutie." I told him in Korean. I wondered why my Korean is smooth when it comes to flirting.

Jungkook blushed really hard and thanked me shyly.