Chapter 9

Yoongi ran too fast. I had a hard time catching up with him. I increased my pace and managed to grab his head before he could move further.

He glared at me and tried to escape from my grip. I squeezed it as hard as I could so that it would not be released. It was hard to continue grabbing though. Our difference in strength was noticeable.

"Let go."

I shook my head and used both of my hands to grab hold of him. He tried to pull his arm away but he did not use much force. He sighed and put down his arm. Slowly, I released it. He crouched down on the floor and pulled his hair. I sat down beside him.

"What happen?"

He didn't answer. He just looked front. His temper had yet to go away.

"I thought you said you would try your best?"

He turned his face towards me and bit his lower lip. He looked down, feeling disappointed at himself.

"You won't understand."

"If you don't tell me then obviously."

He shook his head and stood up. "I'm sorry. Please leave. There's no point."

He turned around to leave but I grabbed his arm again. He was so tensed and shocked that he pulled his arm too forcefully that he ended up slapping my cheeks. I touched my cheek which was burning from the sharp pain and looked at him shocked.

I understood him but I wasn't expecting it. So was he. He stood frozen and was confused with everything.

"I-I-I didn't mean it. I-I-"

I stopped him by cupping his face. He flinched but did not push me away. I looked into his eyes which were filled with remorse. "It's fine," I convinced him but he didn't seem to agree.

"It's my fault. I'm sorry. Why can't I do anything right?"

My heart clenched tightly when I heard that. I pulled his head gently and placed it on my shoulder. "It's fine," I told him in Korea this time. I rubbed his back to soothe him and he sobbed into my neck softly. "It's fine," I repeated again.

He finally lifted his head and rubbed his eyes to wipe his tears.

"Sorry. You must be disappointed to see me in this condition."

I shook my head and reached out to wipe his cheek which was wet from his tears.

"I love you for who you are. Nothing will change that."

His face turned red and he covered his face embarrassingly. I noticed him smiling between the gaps of his fingers and my lips broke into a smile. "Let's go back." I held his hand and led the way.

The boys were waiting for us in the room and they went straight to Yoongi worriedly. He squeezed his eyes and judged them as they hugged him and jumped in a circle. To which I laughed obviously coz they were too cute.

By the end of the day, all of us got closer although Yoongi was still awkward after what happened. He felt guilty for slapping me accidentally even though I told him it was nothing to worry about.

It was getting late and I decided to head back home. And to my surprise, Yoongi offered to send me off again. I gave up declining the offer after being ignored for three straight times and him just putting on his shoes and waiting outside the company.

Somehow, all 7 members ended up accompanying me back home. Their excuse was that they also needed to head back to their dorm to pick some stuffs. It brought a lot of attention but it was late and dark at night so they were not really recognised.

It was not a very quiet walk back home though Seokjin made dad jokes and Yoongi just dissed him. Hoseok jumped around and Taehyung made meme faces with Jungkook. Jimin uploaded some insta stories on his private account and Namjoon almost break something along the way.

Everyone was so funny and I had a great laugh.

"Thanks guys for accompanying me back home. Do take care though," I told them with the little Korean I knew and they grinned at me. All of them left expect Yoongi. He stayed behind and he was busy looking around the neighbourhood.

"Is something wrong?"

He turned to me and shook his head. "Really sorry for earlier though." He scratched his head and looked up to avoid eye contact with me.

I giggled and nodded. "No worries."

He gave me a gummy smile and beckoned me to enter the building. He only left after I entered the building.

I went inside my room and a notification popped on my phone.

Unknown:
It's me Yoongi. Got your number from Hobi.

I blinked and squealed. Yoongi actually texted me! I immediately saved his number. I jumped around and couldn't contain my happiness. I looked at my phone again and held it tightly. How should I reply? I got up and sat on my bed with full concentration.

Me:
OKs. I have saved your number. Have you arrived back?

I changed the texts several times before I send that message. It was a blessing. I giggled like a teenage girl and hugged my pillow tightly. I looked at my phone again and thought if I was being a burden by asking that. Just then another message popped up so I looked at my phone screen.

'HoneyBear 🐻💕 sent you a message.'

Omg bae!! I just love the contact name I set for him. I quickly unlocked my phone to read his message.

HoneyBear 🐻 💕:
Nah. Still walking back home with the boys.

Me:
Okays. Rest well. Goodnight. ❤️

My soul left my body. I couldn't believe I accidentally sent that heart-shaped emoji. Now he's going to think I'm weird! I squeaked when I received a message back immediately.

HoneyBear 🐻💕:
Oks I will. Same goes for you. See you tomorrow and have a sweet dream. ❤️

Have a sweet dream?! With a heart shape?! I'm dead and went to heaven. I almost threw my phone off my bed because I couldn't contain my emotions.

I breathed in deeply to calm myself down but it was not helping. I threw my arms and legs up in the air. How am I supposed to fall asleep now?! While I was fangirling, I heard a thud from my balcony. I quickly got up and ran there.

Strange. I didn't see anything out there. I thought it was just my imagination so I went back and continued fangirling as I looked at the messages on my phone. But then I heard the sound again. However, this time it was coming from my living room.

I knew there was definitely something so I got up and went out of my room to check again. The room was dimly lit since I was getting ready to sleep. I decided to on the main lights to brighten the entire room so that I could see properly.

The moment I on the light and turned around, a man I had never seen before was standing in front of me.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
End of chapter 9~ Hope you enjoyed reading it and if you did, please do vote & comment. Thank you so much.

Here's our swag in a cow onesie.