Chapter 10

"Who are you?"

He didn't reply and just moved forward. I walked backwards and ended up tripping, making me fall on my butt. He had a black mask on which made it impossible for me to recognise his face. He grabbed my hand and placed the other on the wall, tapping me in between.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted but he still did not respond. I moved vigorously to escape from his trap but couldn't. He creeped me out. He leaned in and I screamed but then he covered my mouth immediately. Suddenly, I felt a hand gripping onto my neck. He was choking me and I couldn't breathe. I felt like fainting.

"Kat!!!"

I heard Yoongi's voice and saw the door slammed open. The man suddenly got up and ran towards the window. I was still having difficulty breathing and I couldn't hold onto my consciousness any longer.

I noticed Yoongi beside me and asking if I was ok but I didn't have the energy to respond to him. In the end, I collapsed into his arms.

"Katherine Claire. How long are you going to sleep? You have clients."

I woke up and found myself back in my office at the States. How did I ended up back here? I met my usual client first and every thing was as usual. I felt like everything was just a dream.

The moment I finished my session, I went to find Mr Williams. He was at his office like always. He was shocked to see me panting.

"Is something wrong, Kat?"

I tried to catch my breath quickly and sat down in front of him. "What happened?"

He blinked his eyes and looked at me confused. I swallowed my saliva thickly and recalled what happened. I clearly remembered that I was being choked by a man at my condo in Seoul before I passed out. "How did I come back?"

He still did not get what I was saying. "Have you been sleeping during work, Kat? I remember telling you to take rests once in a while. Were you dreaming about something?"

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't bring myself to believe it. My heart broke into pieces when I heard his response. Dream. It was just a dream.

My heart clenched tighter and emotions rushed throughout my body. I cupped my face and tears rolled down my face.

Why did I even think it was real? Why am I even feeling sad? It was a beautiful dream. I got to spend time with BTS members. I got to spend time with him. But then why am I feeling this way? Why am I wishing that it was not just....just a dream?

"What is just a dream?"

I heard his voice. I turned around and saw everything around me disappeared. All I saw was a mirror. I walked towards it but I didn't see my reflection instead I saw him. "It's okay to feel that way. Do you want to continue dreaming?" he asked with his arm stretched out to me. He asked me in Korean and I understood everything. If it's a dream, I wouldn't have the in-ear device with me. Is this also another dream? Whether it's a dream or reality, I wanted more. I smiled and held his hand.

"Yes, Yoongi."

I slowly opened my eyes and only saw a white ceiling.

"Noona, does it hurt a lot?"

I saw Jungkook seated my bed, holding onto my fingers. I tried to get up but he stopped me. "You shouldn't get up." I smiled and messed his hair which made him blush. I still got up anyways. "I'm feeling better so don't worry."

It seemed like I was at the hospital. I looked around and saw Yoongi sleeping on the guest couch. He was in a really deep sleep with his hair all over the place. "How long had I passed out?"

Jungkook looked at me and blinked. He titled his head, showing that he did not understand what I said. I totally forgot that he did not have the translating device. I searched for my phone and he passed it to me when he noticed me. I quickly searched for goggle to translate what I wanted to say.

"Oh. You have passed out for 3 days. Yoongi-Hyung had been accompanying you every day and even did his work here."

I glanced at the sleeping Yoongi and I felt bad and happy at the same time. He was worried about me.

"Thank you, Jungkook."

He shook his head and held my hands. "I did nothing. It's Yoongi-Hyung. He was very worried about you. You are important to us, Noona." He pressed his thumbs at each side of my lips and pulled it up. "So do not cry."

I chuckled and flashed him a huge grin which made him laugh. Just then Yoongi pulled Jungkook's shirt so that he was away from me. "I just fall asleep for a few minutes and this is happening."

"Hyung!"

Yoongi looked at me worriedly. "Why are you up? Are you better?" I nodded and rubbed my neck nervously. "Thank you."

The corner of his lips quirked up. He coughed, trying to signal something to the maknae who did not get a single thing. So in the end, he kicked him out of the room.

"Are you sure you are better?"

I nodded again. I didn't know what to say. My mind was on something else. I didn't care about my condition rather... I glanced at Yoongi who raised his eyebrow. I wanted to know whether this is a dream or reality.

"So, what is just a dream?"

I hummed and slowly processed what he said. "What?"

"What is just a dream?" he repeated.

"What do you mean?"

He scratched his nose and averted eye contact. "I heard you while you were sleeping."

I didn't really have an answer to that. I was confused myself. Everything seemed so real. He grabbed my hand and intertwined fingers with me.

"Don't think too much. Whatever it is, I just want you to know that you deserve everything."

I wanted to cry when I heard that. It was so assuring but so difficult to accept. All I wanted was that I am not in a dream. I touched his face and it felt so real. He didn't push me away and just let me touch his face. I looked into his eyes which was beautiful. But it pained me.

"Stop thinking."

He leaned in towards my face and brushed my hair away from my face. He landed his lips on my forehead which caused everything in my brain to disappear. He pulled me into his chest and hugged.

"Whatever it is, stop thinking."

My heart was thumping loudly and so was his. I felt warm and safe in his embrace. I closed my eyes and nodded. I didn't want to think too but I decided. I decided that whether this is a dream or reality, I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

I didn't want to care about anything and just thought of it as a beautiful memory.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Hehe~ another update 😂😂 hope you enjoy it. Do vote and comment if you did.

 Do vote and comment if you did