Chapter 41

Brielle's pov
This roadtrip wasn't so bad after all my ta q mom had my spirits up and Theodosia, Bridgett and Jackson were texting Nicole and I in the group chat we had and we we had reached New Jersey and are on our way to Pippa's parents house.
When we reach Pippa's parents house Pippa knocks on the door and a woman who looks no older than fifty answers the door and gives Pippa a Huge hug.
"George Pip is here!" The woman yells and the man named George comes to the doorway and gives pip a hug.
"I missed you Pippa." George says and Pippa's mom (I'm assuming) opens the door some more.
"Everybody come in." Pippa's mom says and Nicole and I sit on the couch and the adults start talking.
Pippa's mom looks at moms baby bump.
"Renee don't tell me." Pippa's mom says.
"Yes Sharon I'm pregnant." Mom says and Pippa's mom and my mom hug. "I'm due in a few weeks."
"I just had my little one a few weeks ago." Jasmine says and George and Sharon start to tickle the baby's feet.
"What's her name?" George asks.
"Maria." Jasmine answers and Sharon grabs maria from out her car seat and holds her in her arms.
"Hi Maria I'm your grandma soo and this is your grandpa soo." Sharon tells Maria and Maria smiles.
George looks at us sitting on the couch.
"And who are you guys?" George asks and mom points to me.
"That's Brielle I adopted her in September." Mom tells George and then Jasmine points to Nicole.
"That's my neice Nicole I took her under my wing when her parents died." Jasmine tells George and Sharon.
"Any kids for you Pippa?" Sharon asks.
Pippa shakes her head.
"Not yet Lin and I are waiting until we get married not that we're thinking of marriage yet we're still on the dating stage. But Lin does have a son from his ex wife and I consider him as a son and he considers me as a mom." Pippa says and Sharon nods.
"That's good at least you're helping parent a kid." George says.
Sharon and George look at us.
"Well girls thsere's not much you guys can do right now in the house and dinner isn't done being made yet so why don't you guys check out the neighborhood." Sharon tells Nicole and I.
Nicole and I at each other and nod.
"Ok." We say  sand we go outside and start walking when I feel a tap on my shoulder.
I jump and I turn around to see a girl probably 14 staring at me.
"I'm sorry I just saw you walk out of Mrs.Soo's house and she usually introduces people to the neighborhood are you guys new around here?" The girl asks.
And we shake our heads.
"Phillipa soo Mrs.Soo's daughter is our aunt- well not our real aunt our parents are best friends and they like to think of us as their neices so we took the roadtrip with her to see her parents." Nicole explains.
The girl looks confused but then nods.
"Ok my names Raelyn and how long are you staying here?" She asks.
"A week." I answer.
Raelyn nods and we start to follow her around the neighborhood we see a house and we hear yelling and screaming and loud music in the house.
"What the hell is that?" I ask and Raelyn rolls her eyes.
"The roland boys there's 6 of them they keep the whole neighborhood up with their bullshit." Raelyn says and I look at their house and see a kid that's look 15 stick his middle finger up to Raelyn she playfully sticks her finger back up to him and we keep walking.
We stop at a little store.
"This is the neighborhood mini shop you can buy a bunch of cheap brands of things like soap and toothpaste I wouldn't though my dad got an infection in a place you wouldn't like to know." Raelyn tells us and Nicole and I shudder.
"But the shop isn't all that bad I mean they have awesome snacks and make the best steak and cheese." Raelyn says and we walk a few more and see that they have a kissing tree where you can carve you and your s/o initials in the tree.
Soon we go back and sit on Raelyns porch.
"So how are you liking New Jersey so far?" Raelyn asks taking a chocolate bar from out he purse and just way different from New York." I say and Nicole nods.
"It's so much quieter here I like it all you hear in New York is cars honking people talking dogs barking." Nicole says and Raelyn rolls her eyes.
"It's not all good here I mean we still have the Roland boys." Raelyn tells us and we laugh.
We soon start  talking and we exchange numbers with Raelyn and before we know it Sharon is inside I tap Sharon's shoulder.
"Um Sharon can Raelyn come eat dinner with us?" I ask and Sharon nods.
"Of course and girls please don't call me Sharon call me grandma soo." Grandma soo tells us and we nod.
We get Raelyn and we all sit at the table.
--------------------------------------------
"Alright guys we have an announcement." Grandma soo says tapping her fork on her cup.
We all turn our eyes to her.
"So George's company is moving somewhere else so we won't be living here in New Jersey." Grandma soo says and Raelyn looks shocked.
"What Ms.soo!" Raelyn says and Grandma soo looks at Raelyn.
"I'm sorry Rae but I'll promise to write or text you whatever you kids do these days." Grandma says and we all laugh.
"But I want to tell you guys the place we're moving too is New York!" Grandma soo says her and George saying the last part together.
Pippa smiles and gets up to hug her parents.
"Omigod that's awesome." Pippa says and we all start chatting.
"We'll be inNew York in about a week or so." Grandma soo tells us and I smile.
Pippa was going to be with her parents and I was going to have a grandma maybe going on this trip wasn't so bad.

Alright long a/n time so this book is about to end in the next few chapters but don't be sad there's going to be a sequel and it's going to be about Maria (Jasmine's kid) and Angelica (Renee's kid) also I don't know who reads this and plays sims but my mom got me the sims parenthood pack and I've been playing it nonstop and Angelica and Thomas have 3 kids and it's like literally adorable.