Chapter 12

The next day Renee was going to the theater so I decided to invite Theodosia and Jackson to come with me. Pippa explained to Lin what had Happened last night so she didn't have to perform today so Alysha the Schuyler sisters understudy would go on for her today which meant the cast had to do rehearsal today just so Alysha can get used to playing Eliza.
"Cmon Brielle if you want me to pick up Jackson and Theodosia to come with you then you better hurry up." Renee yells from the kitchen.
I lace up my converse sneakers and head to the kitchen where Renee is standing very impatiently. Today she is wearing a red t-shirt that has her back showing and these bootcut jeans with wedge boots.
"Finally I have to pick up Jazz too." Renee says and she grabs her keys. "Pippa we're leaving if you need me call Brielles phone!" Renee yells to Pippa.
"Ok." Pippa says back hoarsly.
Even though Pippa assured me she was alright when her and mom thought I was asleep I heard her crying really hard and mom trying to console her. I actually felt bad Pippa loved Steve and he had to and break her heart.
"Still not doing good?" I ask Renee as we walk out of the apartment.
"No." Renee awnsers and she climbs into the front seat and I get into the back.
"I feel bad for Pippa she loved Steve so much." I tell Renee as she starts to drive.
"I do too. I actually thought Steve was a nice guy but he's a total bitch and his little girlfriend Savannah is too I can't believe we let him come to our opening night party." Renee says shaking her head.
"I Hope that never happens with me and Oak." Renee says.
"Speaking of oak your date with him is tommorow what are you going to wear?" I asks Renee and she starts to giggle.
"I don't know you think you can help me?" She asks.
"I'll get Theodosia and the girls to come over and help me." I say and we both laugh.
Renee turns on the radio and I hear my favorite song come on Bubblegum bitch by Marina and the diamonds.
I start to sing to it.
Other than Musical theater I love electro Pop and Marina has got to be my favorite it would be so awesome to meet her and go to one of her concerts.
Finally Jasmine comes in and she starts to sing to the song too.
"You listen to Marina too?" I ask suddenly excited I can fangirl with Jasmine now.
"Listen to her I love her what's your favorite song?" Jasmine awnsers.
"Bubblegum bitch or How to be a heartbreaker." I awnser and Jasmine smiles.
"Yasss hon." She says and we high five.
The next person to come into the car is Theodosia and she immediately gives me a hug.
"How was your date?" She asks me.
"Jackson kissed her." Renee says.
"And he held her hand during its quiet uptown." Jasmine adds.
Theodosia starts to giggle and then Jackson comes into the car and all the girls start to make kissy noises.
"Hey Bri Bri." Jackson says to me.
"He Jacky." I say to him.
"Bri Bri and Jacky that is so cute." Theodosia and Jasmine say.
"I know right?" Renee says and they all start to giggle. Theodosia pushes Jackson to the middle of the backseat.
Soon we are at the Theater and everyone piles out of the car.
When me and Jackson enter everyone starts making kissy noises and stuff and I immediately blush.
We all decide to go to Renees dressing room and I decide to tell them about Steve and Pippa.
"He cheated on her." Theodosia asks.
"Yea with these girl named Savannah she looks like this huge slut." I tell them.
"Wow how is Pippa doing?" Jackson asks.
"Not good she's been crying all night, eating ice-cream and listening to Taylor swift." I tell them.
"We should go confront steve and his little girlfriend Savannah." Theodosia says evily.
"No way." Jackson says.
Matter of fact it was a good idea maybe I would ask Lin, Alysha, Daveed, Oak, Andrew, Renee and Jasmine to come with us.
"Yea it is a good idea im in come on Jacky please do it." I plead and me and Theodosia make puppy dog eyes and whimper please please please.
"Fine." Jacky says. "For Bri Bri only."
And we all scream.

2 hours later half of the cast at Steve's house and Oak knocks on the door.
We all hide on the side of the house while Steve opens it.
"Hello who are you?" Steve asks.
"Okieriete Onadowan Phillipa soos best friend and I came here to kick your ass." Oak says and Steve laughs.
"Ha ha ha your not going to do anything." Steve says and that's when we all appear.
"Maybe he can't but we can." Renee says hands on her hips.
Steve sighs and rolls his eyes.
"why are you all Here?" Steve asks annoyed.
Me and my friends shimmy to the front of the crowd.
"You broke Pippas heart. Do you know what she is doing right now?" I ask.
"Not and frankly I don't care." Steve says to me and he rolls his eyes again.
This man has a serious eye rolling problem one day he was going to roll his eyes so hard they were going to fall out.
"Shes crying Steve." Renee awnsers pushing herself to the front.
"Over you. If you didn't love her anymore you should have told her and called off the engagement that would have hurt but Pippa would have gotten over it but what really hurts is to see Your fiance kissing some other girl that isn't you." Renee tells Steve and guilt appears all over her face.
"Listen thanks for giving me a whole guilt trip I didn't mean to hurt Pippa but I just don't love her anymore." Steve tells us.
"Don't you think we already know that but what's done is done you cheated on Pippa and you can't take it back sorry Steve you missed out on a great woman." Theodosia says and then she smacks Steve in the face. "Now you know how Pippa feels." She says and then she walks off and everyone follows her.
Steve just stands at the door still looking guilty.
Theodosia looks back at him and laughs which makes me want to laugh too so I do. Jackson just looks at us like we're crazy.
I hope Steve is happy with his new girl.