Chapter 14

When we got to the hospital we saw Lin crying on Jasmines lap and Daveed rubbing Lin's back.
"Brielle Pippa!" Anthony screams when he sees us.
"I came as soon as I heard." I say daveed looks at me and I regret saying that.
"Whatttt?" He says trying to lighten up the situation but nobody is laughing.
"Is Sebastian OK?" Pippa asks us and Lin looks up at us his face red.
"He has a severe concussion and he's broken his leg and his arm." Lin tells us. "The nurses are going to do surgery on him tommorow to relieve some of the pressure but what if he doesn't make it through the night?" Lin asks us Pippa squats in front of him and hugs him.
"Lin he is going to be fine." Pippa tells him. Lin looks at Pippa and crosses his arms.
"I'm not leaving until my son is better. Tell javi to do the show tommorow." Lin tells the group and Pippa makes the same face she made in the car.
"You can't stay here alone Lin I'll stay with you." Pippa says and Lin smiles and gives Pippa a hug.
"Thanks Pippa." Lin says but when they hug it seems different than there regular hugs.
"Brielle can spend the night at our house we have extra clothes for her." Jasmine tells Pippa and Pippa pulls out her phone and texts Renee.
"Its fine by Renee just have her at the theater tommorow morning." Pippa tells Jasmine and Jasmine nods.
I give Daveed a hug and that's when we leave.
"Do you think Lin is going to be OK?" I ask Jasmine and Anthony while we are walking to their car.
"It might take a while but he will. Vanessa was the first women he loved and for her to leave him like that hurt him." Jasmine tells me.
"Also Sebastian is his son he's scared he might lose his son and he doesn't need another heartbreak like that." Anthony says as he pulls into a McDonald's driveway.
Thank God he did that I didn't get to eat my full meal because of Steve and Savannah.
"Brielle what do you want?" Anthony asks me.
"A happy meal." I awnser and he turns to Jasmine.
"I want a quarter pounder with large fries and a large ice tea." Jasmine says and Anthony and I stare at her.
"What I'm eating for 2." Jasmine says to us and Anthony laughs.
When we get our food we all eat and Jasmine puts on marina and the diamonds.
Jasmine and I start to sing along and when the song is over Anthony is shaking his head.
"Why do you guys like her so much what did she do to help the world?" Anthony asks us.
"She gave us the gift of her voice." I awnser Anthony.
Soon we are at Anthony and jasmines apartment.
I go and change into my Pajamas and then Jasmine Anthony and I cuddle on the couch together finally Anthony gets tired and goes off to Jasmine and his bedroom but Jasmine and I stay in the living room.
"What's wrong with Pippa?" I ask Jasmine and she makes a confused face.
"What do you mean?" She asks.
"Whenever we bring up Lin she makes this sort of sad face and gets all silent." I tell Jasmine and she analyzes this then is about to say something but then shuts her mouth.
Did Jasmine know what was wrong with Pippa?
"Jasmine do you know what's wrong with Pippa?" I ask Jasmine and she puts her finger on my shoulder.
"I think Pippa likes Lin." Jasmine tells me and my eyes go wide. Pippa and Lin together? That's why when they hugged it looked so passionate.
"And I think Lin likes Pippa." I tell Jasmine.
Jasmine makes this sneaky face.
"The only thing we could do is set them up." Jasmine and I say at the same time and we start to laugh.
The next thing I know Im falling asleep and Jasmine is carrying me to her and Anthony's bed.
"Good night Jasmine." I tell jazzy and jazzy smiles and kisses my forhead.
"Good night brielle." Jasmine tells me.