Chapter 10

"Aww my little baby is going on her first date." Renee says as she starts to eat her salad.
"It's not a date it was supposed to be a group outing but Winnie, Theodosia and Olivia cancelled because they thought we were going to become a couple." I tell Renee.
My stomach is churning I never hung out with a boy before. What if I sound stupid what if I look like I'm a try hard.
I guess Renee could read my mind because she walked over and started to brush my hair.
"Just be yourself baby and he would like you for who you are." She tells me and I nod.
My phone buzzes in my purse and I pull it out.
Jackson: im outside
Brielle: ok im coming
"He's here he's here." I frantically scream as I run around Renees dressing room.
"Brielle Brielle!" Renee yells. "Calm the hell down."
I sit next to Renee and take a deep breaths.
"Remember my advice and be you ok?" Renee tells me.
I nod and give her a hug.
I go to the front and see Jackson talking to Daveed.
Just great Daveed can tell him all my secrets.
"Well Brielle how about you go and show your date around." Daveed says and Jackson starts to laugh.
"He's not my date we're just friends." I say and I grab Jackson's hand and we go in through the stagedoor.
"So who do you want to see first?" I ask Jackson.
"I guess I want to see Renee first." He tells me and I nod I go to Renee dressing room.
Inside she is singing with Carleigh, Pippa and Jazzy I walk in.
The first thing I hear is Pippa laughing.
"What's so funny?" I ask embarrassed.
"Nothing." She awnsers turning away.
"So this is your date?" Jazzy asks getting up.
"He's not my date we're just friends." I awnser.
"Yea and I'm not pregnant." Jazzy says and I start to blush.
"You guys look too cute together." Renee says and I start to blush.
"And Jackson that is my mom Renee." I say to Jackson and Renee smiles.
"A pleasure to meet you." Renee says then she leans in close.  "If you hurt my daughter I will personally kick Your ass."
Jackson steps back and Car Leigh drags Renee away.
"I'm Sorry Jackson Renee isn't going to do anything go have fun ok." Carleigh tells us and I nod and give her a hug.
Carleigh always knows how to make people feel better.
When we are out of the dressing room I pray that Jackson doesn't think my family are some pyschopaths that will kill him.
"Who do you want to see next?" I ask Jackson as we start to walk again.
"I guess Lin." Jackson says.
Good I can talk to Vanessa about all this.
We go to Lins dressing room and I introduce him to everyone and I call vanessa out into the hall.
"So who's the boy?" Vanessa asks.
"Jackson He was the new kid at school and the teacher told me to show him around." I tell vanessa and she nods.
"Vanessa I'm not very good with boys any advice?" I ask.
"Just be you and he would like you for you." Vanessa tells me. "Also Don't be too flirty it would make you seem like a suck up or something." Vanessa tells me and I make a mental note in my head to do so.
"Ok thanks Vanessa." I say and we hug and that's when Jackson comes into the hall with Lin laughing.
"You got yourself a fine boy there Brielle." Lin tells me and I smile.
I know. I think inside my head.
"Well we better get going we want to get something to eat and The show starts soon anyway." I say and me and Jackson go to the food bar downstairs.

When the show first starts me and Jackson go to our front row seats me and Lin couldn't stop talking about the proposal and almost got caught by Jazzy almost.
Now it's on the Schuyler sisters and I'm singing softly to the song.
"You can sing well." He tells me. "Matter of fact you sing awesome."
I smile.
"Thanks but I sound nothing like them." I say to him and he shakes Jackson shakes his head.
"You sound better than them." Jackson tells me and I blush.
Soon act 2 comes on and me and Jackson are watching Lin and Jazzy perform say no to this.
"I wonder why eliza still let Alexander still live in the house and stayed together with him even after the affair." I say to Jackson.
"Because it was in that time where women were so forgiving." Jackson tells me. "Eliza probably didn't know what to do."
I nod he did have a point.
Soon the Reynolds Pamphlet is on then burn and now Philip is getting shot.
I feel myself crying and wipe my tears and then stay alive reprise comes on and then its quiet uptown and that's when I see Jackson crying and I start to laugh.
"Are you crying?" I ask.
"No no I am not." Jackson awnsers and then he holds my hand.
He's holding my hand!!!!
Finally the show is over and the show is doing curtain call.
That's when Anthony grabs the microphone.
"May the beautiful Jasmine Cephas Jones come up here for a minute?" Anthony asks and Jasmine comes up next to Anthony.
"Jasmine I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Anthony says as he pulls the ring out and gets on his knees.
"Will you do the honor of marrying me?" He asks and Jasmine starts to jump up and down.
"Yes Anthony a million times yes!" She screams and they hug.
That's when Jackson grabs my face and kisses me and we stay in that position for at least 10 seconds.
When we pull apart butterflies are fluttering around my stomach.
At the end of the night we're in Renee's dressing room just talking when his mom calls to say she's outside.
"Well bye Bri Bri." He says to me.
"Bye Jacky." I say and we hug and he leaves.
"Bri Bri and Jacky That's so cute." Renee says and I smile.
"I know."