Chapter 5

"I didn't know you could sing like that." Daveed says and I blush.
"I just want to know how Lin knew how I played guitar?" I ask and Renee laughs.
"He has his ways." She tells me.
The mall appears in sight and Renee pulls into a parking space.
"So what store do you want to go to first Brielle?" Renee asks me and I smirk Evily.
"How about we go to pier 1 imports." I say.
"Brielle." Renee says and Pippa laughs and Daveed looks terrified.
"We're not going there." He says and I nod.
"Oh yes we are you need to get over your fear of Pier 1 imports." I tell him.
"Noooo." Daveed whines. "I am not going to Pier 1 imports."
-20 minutes later at Pier 1 imports-
"So Daveed I like this little Eifel tower do you think I should get it?" I ask.
Renee and Pippa are cracking up.
"If you want it." Daveed says through grinded teeth.
Just then a man with Gray hair comes over and looks at Daveed for a long time.
"Is that Daveed Dogss I see?" The man asks.
Daveed rolls his eyes and turns around.
"It's Diggs." Daveed says correcting the guy. "Daveed Diggs."
"I don't really care David." The man says and Daveed sighs.
"So I see your still the owner of Pier one imports." Daveed tells the guy and he nods.
"I don't I can ever leave this place." The guy says.
"I could." Daveed mutters under his breath and I nudge him.
"What was that?" The man asks cocking an eyebrow.
"I said thats good." Daveed lies and Renee and Pippa start laughing uncontrobably.
"What have you been up to David?" The man asks Daveed and Daveed rolls his eyes.
"I'm actually in Hamilton an American musical." Daveed tells the man and the man grimaces.
"That cheesy Broadway musical the gay man wrote." The guy asks. I look at Daveed who is getting Redder and Redder by the minute.
"First of all Lin is not gay you little bast-"
"Woooahh." I say before Daveed can cause any damage.
"It was very nice to meet you Sir." I say shaking the mans hand. "But I think its time to leave." I say grabbing Daveeds hand and pulling him away.
"This is why I see you didn't want to Pier one imports." I tell Daveed and he nods.
"Who was that anyway?" I ask.
"My dick of a boss fuck him." Daveed says and I start to giggle.
"Lets get you out of here so the police won't come and arrest you." I say.
Renee pays for my Instagram camera and Efeil tower and we leave.
Pippa and I decide to go to forever 21 and get clothes while Renee and Daveed get stuff for my room.
"If your getting paint get purple thats my favorite color." I tell Renee and she nods and leaves.
We get a lot of clothes and stuff and then we go to Claires for earings and headbands and necklaces.
When i'm walking with Pippa I see Greg and Clarissa walking and talking.
"Pip hide me." I say hiding behind pips back.
"What why?" She asks but its to late.
"Look who it is." A familier annoying voice says.
"Little miss adopted." Another one says.
I roll my eyes.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"To kick your ass again." Greg says balling his fists.
I look around for Pippa who seems to have disappeared somewhere.
"Looks like mommy isn't here to save you is she?" Clarissa asks me laughing.
"No but Daveed is." Someone says.
Yes. Mental fist pump.
"What are you going to do?" Clarissa asks smirking and inching towards him.
"I can call the police and report you for harassing a child I can do that." Daveed says pulling out his phone.
"Chill man." Clarissa says.
"God damn you Hamilton people don't play." Greg says. "Come on babe." He says to Clarissa and with that they left.
"Who is that?" Daveed asks while we are walking.
"My bullies from my old school they annoying as hell." I tell Daveed and he laughs.
"Don't worry about them next time i'll get Oak on them." Daveed says and laugh.

Once we are back to Renees apartment we get to work on my room we all paint a wall and decorate with my stuff. Then we put the bed and the furniture inside and then viola everything is good.
"Thanks for doing all this guys." I tell Renee and Pippa and Daveed.
They smile and we group hug