Chapter 23

Things have been going good and bad recently the good things are that Renee and Daveed's relationship is going good he moved in with us and so that's good. Lin forgave oak and now they are the best of friends and Renee and oak are on speaking terms Oak and Daveed aren't sadly.
Bridgett and Winnie finally go out and they're so cute together Winnie is really shy and stuff and Bridgett she has a bad bitch attitude. Rehearsals are going good half of the costumes are done and we just started rehearsing at the local theater and recently did a run through of the whole show which was good.
The bad news is recently Olivia has been hanging out with Kaelyn and her group and she has been shrugging us off for them.
Every Friday night has been girls night ever since Bridgett which was in the middle of October but now Olivia has been ditching it and making excuses so that she can go hang out with Kaelyn.
Today I guess was the final straw it was lunch and we were all sitting together.
"So you guys girls night is tomorrow everybody coming?" I ask giving a side long glance at Olivia.
Olivia meets my glance and slams her fork down on the table.
"Listen Brielle it's not my fault that I have things to do on Fridays." Olivia tells me annoyed.
"Olivia what's wrong with you you've been acting weird lately?" I ask Olivia and she rolls her eyes.
"What?" She asks.
Jackson nods.
"We always get Starbucks after rehearsals and yesterday you said you couldn't come because of a sick relative you really couldn't come because you went shopping with Kaelyn." Jackson says and Olivia is speechless.
"Yea Olivia if you don't wanna hang out with us just say it we're really not in the mood for your games." Theodosia tells Olivia.
"Listen up you can't get mad because my social status is getting somewhere in life Kaelyn is one of my best friends and if you can't except that then you guys can't be my friends." Olivia says.
"You didn't even have a 'social status' before Kaelyn came and started talking to you and now and besides your starting to turn into her." I tell Olivia and that's when she grabs ,y ponytail and pulls me to the ground I get up and punch her in the face.
I feel a crowd of people come around us and I hear people chanting "fight fight."
Olivia attempts to kick me but I spin her around and she topples to the ground.
"Move it move it." I hear someone says and it turns out to be Ms.Hudson.
Shit. I think to myself.
Olivia and I immediately get up.
"What is going on here?" Ms.hudson asks.
Bridgett steps forward.
"Brielle accidentally tripped Olivia and was helping her up right Olivia." Bridgett awnsers and Olivia looks shocked then nods her head.
Ms.Hudson nods and walks away and Olivia turns to me.
"I think you owe Bridgett a thank you." I tell Olivia Bridgett standing behind me.
Olivia rolls her eyes and smiles.
"I don't owe anyone anything." Olivia declares and she sashays to Kaelyn and her minions Bridgett and I just look at each other and roll our eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night at dinner I told everyone what happened.
"You got into a fight?" Mom asks looking concerned. "Brielle you could've gotten suspended."
I put my fork into my salad. "I know that." I tell mom. "But Bridgett covered for us but that little piece of shit named Olivia didn't even say thank you I hate her."
"first things off Brielle watch your mouth." Mom says and everyone giggles. "Second honey all you girls are at that age where you guys are getting more mature and outgrowing things and in Olivia's case friendships."
Pippa speaks up.
"It's ok though you shouldn't have to kiss Olivia's butt and besides we can always get Daveed to mess with her." Pippa tells me and I laugh.
"It's alright Pippa I can handle my own battles me and Olivia were such good friends I don't know what happened." I tell my family.
Suddenly Sebastian speaks up.
"It's ok bri bri you still have me fuck Olivia." Sebastian tells me and it suddenly grows quiet.
"What did you just say Sebastian?" Lin asks Sebastian and Sebastian giggles.
"Fuck Olivia." Sebastian says and I burst into laughter I'm laughing so hard tears come out of my eyes mom is laughing but she keeps herself from laughing to hard she's cautious ever since jasmine informed her of the laughing pee.
Lin looks at Pippa and Pippa gives Lin a innocent look.
"Pippa what did you teach my son?" Lin asks and Pippa shrugs.
"The other day I stubbed my toe on the end of the couch and I may have yelled fuck a little too loudly." Pippa says and Sebastian Just starts chanting fuck and all of a sudden mom starts laughing really hard like really hard.
Then we all start laughing I end up having a coughing fit and Daveed ended up having to calm mom down.
Lin told Sebastian to not say fuck again and then he said shit then we all ended up having another laughing fit as Sebastian said fuck Olivia.

I wonder who still reads this book I'll publish 2 chapters since I haven't updated in so long.