Chapter 17

Our first rehearsal for rent was in october.
Kaelyn and I weren't exactly on good terms she was pretty pissed off she didn't get the part of Mimi but hey you don't always get every role you want.
The first day we all sat down and discussed the differences between the Broadway show of rent and the movie.
"In the movie some of the lines are spoken instead of sung." Kaelyn says all know it all like. I guess since she didn't get the part of Mimi she had to suck up to the drama teacher.
Once we were done discussing that they had me run through out tonight.
"What's the time?" I sing. "Well it's gotta be close to midnight my body's talking to me it says time for danger."
"It's says I wanna commit a crime wanna be the cause of a fight I want a put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger." I sing.
Finally I am done with the song and everyone is clapping except Kaelyn who has her arms crossed and is pouting.
"Ms.Coleman can Gianna and I run through take me or leave me?" Kaelyn asks and I roll my eyes.
Why did this girl try so hard to be in the spotlight.
"I guess you guys can." Ms.Coleman tell Kaelyn then turns to the person who is running the music. "Roll the song."
"There'll always be woman in rubber flirting with me give me a break." Gianna says getting into character damn she was good and she had the Maureen type of voice.
"Every single day I walk down the streets I hear people say baby it's so sweet ever since puberty everybody stares at me boys girls I can't help it baby." Gianna sings rubbing Kaelyn's arm.
"So be kind and don't lose your mind just remember that I'm your baby take for what I am who I was meant to be and if you give a damn take me baby or leave me." Gianna sings rubbing on Kaelyn more.
"Take me baby or leave me....."
"A tiger in a cage can never see the sun this diva needs her stage baby let's have fun." Gianna looks like she is having the time of her life out there.
Finally the song is over we practice La Vie Boheme and Jackson runs through one song glory before we realize our 2 hours is up.
At least it was a friday Mom didn't have a 2 day show which meant the annual weekend sleepover with Jasmine coming over to our house.
We all waited outside for our parents to come and get us when Renée came to pick me up the last person left was Kaelyn.
"Hey do you need a ride home?" I ask trying to be nice.
Kaelyn looks at me as of she is thinking and then rolls her eyes and snorts.
"Me be seen with you in a car?" Kaelyn asks sarcastically. "Hahaha no."
I just shrug my shoulders and head to the car to realize Groff Pippa and Jasmine were in the car.
I climb into the backseat with Pippa and Jasmine.
"Who was that?" Groff asks me and I look at Kaelyn who was texting on her phone.
"Kaelyn." I awnser plainly.
"Are you guys friends?" Pippa asks me and I shake my head.
"We're far from friends that's the girl who said all that shit about me." I say.
"Watch your mouth Brielle." Mom says sternly. "And that's the girl who you were up against as the role for Mimi?" Mom asks and I nod.
"I see why they chose you she seems snotty." Jasmine says and I nod.
"She is snotty." I confirm.
When we get home we all gather in the living room while Renee orders a pizza.
"So what do you guys want to do?" Mom asks when she is done ordering the pizza.
"Let's watch spongebob since that's Pippa favorite show and Jasmines dirty as fuck and that show lowkey has so much adult jokes." Groffsauce says and Jasmine nods.
"Renee did you tell the pizza person I want a salad to go along with the pizza?" Jasmine asks Renee and Renee nods.
"Jasmine I made sure." Renee tells Jasmine.
"You better stop eating so much Jasmine or else your kid is going to be a porker." Renee says sitting down and turning on spongebob.
I swear how does Pippa know all the words to the theme song and this is the episode where spongebob is watching that show and Gary comes in and he turns to football real quick as soon as that part came on Jasmine started cracking up.
"Only you could make spongebob dirty." Renee says and Jasmine smiles.
The pizza comes about half an hour later and we before we eat it we all get into our pajamas and then we eat the pizza.
Another dirty joke comes on from spongebob and Jasmine bursts into laughter.
Suddenly someone knocks on the door.
I open it and there Lin is in a ninja turtle onesie and Sebastian matching him.
"Lin Sebastian." I say picking Sebastian up.
Ever since the Vanessa thing Lin has been kind of depressed but these past few days he's been kind of happy.
"Mom!" I yell. "Lin's here."
I motion for Lin to step inside and he looks at Jasmine laughing.
"Is she watching spongebob again?" He asks and I nod.
"Ooooh spongebob." Sebastian says we step inside of the living room and Lin and Groff do their special handshake it was good to know that they were best friends.
"Hi Sebastian." Renee says taking Sebastian from me.
"Sebastian doesn't love you as much as he loves me." I tell Renee and Pippa snorts.
"He loves his Pippa the most." She says and she runs over and grabs Sebastian from Renee and starts to tickle him.
Lin sits down and looks at jazzy grabbing another peice of pizza.
"How much has she had?" Lin asks me.
"thats her 6th peice so far." I tell Lin and he shakes his head.
"Wow." He tells me.
The next thing we do is play truth or dare.
"Ok Renee truth or dare?" Lin asks Renee.
"Dare." Renee awnsers.
"We're going to start off a little easy so what's your most embarrassing moment?" Lin asks.
Renee's silent but I'm grinning way too wide.
"I know what her most embarrassing moment is." I say.
Renee rolls her eyes.
"So I was at sleepaway camp right so anyway this girl was telling us a scary story the next thing I know the boys broke into out cabin which scared the hell out of me and I peed my pants and my friend accidentally told everyone I didn't hear the end of it for days." Renee tells us and the first person to start laughing is Groff.
"Just imagine Renee screaming and peeing her pants after being told a scary story." Groff says to us and we all start laughing except Renee.
"Shut up groff I could tell people about the mole on your Butt." Renee says.
Everyone laughs.
The next dare was to prankcall daveed with Melanie martinez lyrics.
Jasmine sang dollhouse to him and his response to this was what the fuck.
We all fell asleep at about 3 am because they did have a show tommorow but I did have a good time with my Ham Fam.