Chapter 11

That night in the car we all can't stop gushing about Jasmine.
"It's so romantic the way he proposed to you." Renee says examining Jazzys ring.
"I know." Jasmine says gushing.
The first person to get out is pip and we walk with her hand in hand to the door but when we open the door we see something very shocking to pip but very expected by everyone else. Steve is on the couch kissing his "cousin" Savannah.
"Steve what are you doing?" Pip asks her Voice sounding watery.
"Pip." Steve says as he gets off of Savannah.
"I thought she was your cousin?" I ask Steve and he glares at me.
"Why don't you shut the hell up." Steve yells at me and Renee goes up to him.
"Don't you dare tell my child to shut up." Renee tells him and Steve rolls his eyes.
"St steve why would would you do this?" Pippa asks she looks like she Is about to cry.
"Listen Pip I don't love you like that anymore ok I'm in love with Savannah in fact I'm marrying her." Steve tells Pippa and Savannah smiles.
"Tough luck bitch." Savannah says to Pippa and Steve puts his finger to her mouth.
"Listen Phillipa this is my house and I want you out of it!" Steve yells and Pippa runs out the house crying.
"Your a sick man Steve." Renee spits at Steve and we all leave out of the house and go to the car.
Pippa is in the backseat crying her eyes out and I immediately feel bad.
We all try to squeeze ourselves in the backseat.
"Why would he do this to me." Pippa asks in between sobs. "Am I not good enough?" She starts to sob on Renees lap and Renee strokes her hair.
"You are good enough." Renee tells Pippa. "It's just that Steve couldn't appreciate you."
"Yea Steve lost someone very awesome." Jazzy says.
"Your also very cute and cuddly." I tell Pippa.
"Let's not forget your a cinnamon roll." Renee says and she smiles.
"Pippa we all love you. Just remember that." I say and we give her a group hug.
"But where am I going to leave steve just kicked me out." Pippa asks.
"With us." Renee says. "We have a extra room."
Pippa smiles and wipes her tears and we hug again.
Finally renee starts to drive again and I fall asleep in the car on Pippas lap.

Sorry its so short ill make the next chapter longer