Chapter 15: Strange

Peter:

They didn't talk to me much. They just asked if I wanted to eat or have a good day at school. Occasionally I would get a "Hey!" or a "Goodnight, kid!" But never as enthusiastic as before.

I didn't mean to do what I did. I didn't think. I felt terrible and wanted to apologize. But I didn't know how.

I sat on my bed and kept thinking of what to say and how to avoid crying. I hate crying, but I always was a crybaby. My friends at school called me that because I cried when little things happened. When my parents died I was a mess for sure. So I sucked it up.

I breathed in and marched into the living room and they were luckily all there.

"Guys. I wanted to talk to you." I began. They turned off the TV and listened.

"Yeah, Pete?" Steve asked.

I looked around and was at a loss for words. All of a sudden tears came like a waterfall. So much for sucking it up and being a man!

"I'm s-sorry for b-bringing Doom h-here, a-and I r-really didn't m-mean for him t-to attack l-like he did! I'm so sorry!" I sobbed out.

"Peter! It's okay! We know you were just trying to help!" Tony ran over and hugged me.

"You saved my life and I wanted to do something nice for you too!" I explained, wiping tears away.

"Saved your life, when?" He asked.

"When I was a little kid. I was at one of your conventions and was wearing an Iron Man mask. There was a giant robot thing that tried to attack me, but you killed him for me. You even said, 'Nice work, kid.' That became my favorite moment of life!" I laughed.

"No way...that kid...that kid was you?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Listen, you didn't need to repay me. I love you Peter. You don't have to return such a huge thing. Just be grateful." He said.

"Thanks, Tony." I smiled.

"Hey guys! Strange is coming soon! He's bringing pizza!" Clint said.

Everyone got excited.

"I'll get beers!" Tony yelled.

"Don't forget a juice box for Pete!" Sam exclaimed. Him and Bucky did a little handshake and laughed.

I just rolled my eyes.

"So, Dr. Strange?" I asked Clint.

"Yeah. I met him once before. He's nice!" He explained.

"I've never seen him. I've just heard his name." I said.

"Most people haven't seen his face. He's usually doing some meditation stuff in another country." He said.

"When will he be here?" As soon as I asked, the elevator opened up to show my...dad?!

"Hey guys!" He exclaimed.

"Dad?" I was in shock.

"Peter?" He said, he then ran up and hugged me.

"Dad?!" The Avengers all exclaimed.

"Dad, I thought you were dead?!" I said.

"Your mother did, but I went in hiding and decided a surgeon would be fun." He laughed.

"You two are...father and son?!" Tony yelled.

And that was the beginning of a disaster.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
I REALLY WANT BENEDICT AND TOM TO PLAY FATHER AND SON SO THIS IS WHAT I GOT LOL.

Before anyone says, 'that's not how the story goes!' Just know that this is MY version MY twist. So I don't always draw straight from the comic books.

Love you all❤️😘