Off

Cameron's pov
I looked around the new furnished apartment that now was all mine I had my own apartment here and Seoul and I didn't have to worry or bug the guys with the dorm.  This also means that me and Jungkook can live together and he can continue with bangtan.

Its been such a long amount of months with him on this wings tour and I even knew about them being nominated for a billboard award now that is huge to be largely this international and I am proud of him and the guys.

I knew he would make such great things for himself.  I smiled to myself cracking a sad smile that means he is gonna have stay a while longer as well this long distance is actually really hard and long I thought bitterly shutting my eyes for a second but I have to deal with it.

Like I have been I looked down at the wooden floor bored studying my socks I have a new way to deal with my impulse disorder and its not even a normal and healthy way in anyway as well.

I scheduled a time to talk to Jungkook again today but I can feel it will be very out of control today.  I looked around the neat living room and I saw the little black box in the arm chair and I scooped it up quick tracing the box and then I processed to the bath too after going in the kitchen its about to be a long hour in a half I thought too myself.

Jungkook's pov
"Hyung what is that  called?" I asked Namjoon who was looked around the store we currently were in for our short time off before another concert.

"You know what that is Jungkook."  Namjoon teased to me when I let a small laugh out putting the things up I held with a small smile plastered on my face the wings tour has been amazing so far.

I have had so much fun and it grew even more better when we got our invitation to the billboard awards I'm so excited and stocked we get to go to las Vegas life has been really amazing.

I looked across the store where Jimin and Taehyung were messing around with things they found while on the other hand Yoongi Hoseok and Seokjin went out looking for food. Things I guess couldn't get any better for all of us I thought.

I pulled my phone after I couldn't quite find anything that I liked and I noticed the time it was 2:00 pm here but in Seoul it's a bit later like 9:00 pm.

I lifted a eyebrow Cameron was gonna call me early then what time it was there he was gonna call me at least 5:00 pm I got a little worried and I went to his number and I held my phone against my ear more.

"Everything alright." Namjoon called looking up from looking at a under amour jacket and I nodded "yeah hyung."  I answered reassuring him and I heard the dialing tone more and I shut my eyes  shaking my leg a bit.

I heard small movement and I heard a small hiss "shit that hurt." I heard Cameron call and I breathed out a small relief.

"Hey Jungkook babe."  Cameron greeted me and I could tell something was off with him his voice sounded shaky "hey Jaigya is everything alright?"  I asked him curious and worried  when I heard him let a small grunt out and a pained sound out and I snapped my eyes open quick.

"Yeah I just fell and hit my head you know clumsy."  he called and I smiled a bit " I was worried how are you?"  I asked when Cameron hummed a bit.

"I'm okay but you kookie a little super star congratulations."  he cooed when I laughed softly shy "thank you Cameron."  I called warmth in my heart when Cameron chuckled a small bit deeply.

"You deserve you all do."  Cameron called to me and I let a small smile go on my face "in our debut year Cameron I wouldn't have gotten here without you."  I called.

Cameron chuckled "maybe so but you're amazing your voice all of it you guys earned this and I will be watching I just miss you a lot this apartment is empty without you."  he called and a small gasp left me when my eyes went wide.

"You got the apartment."  I squealed a bit when Cameron laughed a little bit "yeah I can't wait for you to see Jungkook its beautiful you have a great view of Seoul and the buildings especially at night when the stars and moon is out." Cameron called.

I smiled swaying a bit when he told me the address of the new apartment  "I can't wait to see it."  I called chuckling.

"I miss you too." I told him and he hummed "I should get going I know how busy you are kookie but always know I love you so much from a far."  he called and this sent something in my heart sending something in gear.

"I love you too."  I muttered we both hung up and I gazed at my phone and then I held it to my chest and went to Namjoon "hyung."  I called fast when he looked at me.

"What's up?"  he asked and I 
chewed my lower lip the way he sounded he didn't seem right "hyung can you send the management team to this address for me?"  I asked him when he lifted a eyebrow but nodded.

"Sure I guess what for?"  he asked and I looked at him upset "I have a uneasy feeling hyung its a gut feeling." I whispered when he nodded "give me the address and I'll tell manager right away."  Namjoon called!

I gave him a quick hug "thank you hyung."  I muttered fast tracing my phone screen more.