Three More Month's

Jungkook's pov
"Uhhh I hate nightmares."  I muttered to myself when I sat up wide awake in my bed In the hotel room its really hard to keep count of all the places.

We have been out here in the last three in a half months and I am getting a little home sick but not as bad as Jimin hyung.

Since coming out here now in the states my nightmares have been getting stirred up more there not as bad as they use to be but still nightmares are nightmares.

I brought my blanket to my bare sweaty body since I didn't like sleeping with any clothes on where's the galaxy hoodie that Cameron gave me for when I miss him.

I leaned over the edge of the bed looking around on the floor spotting my sleep clothes.

I puffed my cheeks out hard and I looked across the room were Jimin hyung was wide awake scrolling on his phone with a the light shining the room.

"Hyung have you seen the bright purple galaxy hoodie?" I asked him worried he looked up to me "check in the bathroom kookie."  he called to me and I nodded slipping out the bed quick grabbing my phone.

I rushed to bathroom since I didn't want Jimin seeing me naked.

I heard him chuckling and I rolled my eyes playfully I scanned my eyes in the bright bathroom and my eyes lit up seeing the hoodie the had the scent of Cameron all over with his cologne.

I slipped the hoodie over my bare body sighing when I snuggle into the large hoodie with a smile feeling more relax my nightmare slipping away from my mind.

"I miss you baby." I whispered swaying side to side "we still have quite a few months out here but I'm hoping you can wait for me."  I whispered.

I chewed my lower lip I wanted to call him check up on him making sure he is taking care of himself with his attacks making sure he I'd eating I chuckled.

I smiled at the thought funny how roles switch he always Is worrying about me but I stay worrying about him scooping my phone up in my hand.

I cradled my phone studying my lock screen with a smile seeing me and Cameron laughing while he was hiding his face in my shoulder.

I wanted to call and check up on him but if it's five am out here its around the night time in Seoul.

I pouted I guess I'll send a message he needs his rest I thought typing letting my thumbs guide and I then walked out the bathroom locking my eyes with Jimin who was grinning at his phone.

"Kookie you and Cameron are so cute together you should have told us sooner."  Jimin squealed at me making me blush.

So hard when he kept making me shy "ahh hyung leave it be." I called embarrassed.

"You guys are still cute I'm glad tours back together." Jimin called finally sitting up with a big grunt when he messed with his bed hair.

"I  bet you wanna head back way more now."  Jimin called when I fell back in the bed nodding letting the strong scent take over my body.

"You have no idea hyung." I pouted "he means so much to me."  I whined when Jimin was chuckling at me "cute Makane."  he joked when I tossed a spare pillow at him which he dodged at me laughing.

I chuckled some more and I watched as my phone screen lit up and my heart swelled when I read the blue message the popped up on my lock screen.

Cameron baby:
I love you so much Jungkook babe don't work to hard and rest for me I'll see you when you come back love.

I wanted to cry for what special of a man I had back "hey Jungkook."  Jimin called to me and hummed "yeah."  I whispered in a dreamy daze.

"what's one wish you wish you could have right now besides heading back home." Jimin asked me and I hugged myself snuggling up giggling.

I was really thinking when I spoke but I did "I want Cameron to propose."  I whispered and Jimin let a small noise out "woah."  he breathed out and I smiled.

"I wanna get married to Cameron he is the only person I wanna be with Jimin hyung."  I told him.

"I forget how it feels to love someone so much."  I whispered.

"Ahhh kookie  Isn't the innocent young makane anymore."  Jimin exclaimed loudly at me laughing at me.

I hid my embarrassed red face tossing on my side "oh shut up hyung you're embarrassing."  I hissed at him when he just kept laughing at me loudly.