Lots Of Weeks

Cameron's Pov
I can't believe I have spent a weeks here with the guys of Bts its been a lot to handle with them leaving early getting out here quick and then coming to the dorm late and then sometimes just having a relaxing day but there super busy with the comeback spring day and not today which means not many days are free days.

I return the favor of them letting me stay here I clean cook and also give them won I have which Seokjin says there is no need at all there more than happy to let me stay here.  My attacks have been a quiet minimum they happen but I'm very quiet when they happen.

I make sure to clean my wounds that I inflect onto myself by accident because it seems Jungkook is better after seeing me and seems to be happier which makes me feel good that he is all better.

I woke up about an hour ago not really being able to sleep and made my way out the guest room messing with my hair and grumbling and I bumped into someone making the person yelp, squeaking.

I grabbed them making sure they didn't fall I met the eyes and I smiled a bit "you're still a klutz Jungkook."  I whispered trying not to wake the others up.

Jungkook's eyes were wide and I saw some water droplets dripping from his soaked hair and seeing he had a towel wrapped him his lower half to hide it.

"Why are you up so early?" he whispered gripping the towel more so it wouldn't fall.

"I was gonna go out and look for a job actually,"  I mumbled flicking my eyes to his eyes Jungkook raises an eyebrow with a cute expression and I chuckled.

"I need something to do while you're out being a star and remember I'm staying here for you."  I said he nodded with a heated blush "I know I can't just help my emotions you know?"  he asked me and I playfully smiled chuckling.

"Jungkook I know you more then you think I know you're sensitive and have a big heart it's one thing I fell for alright but until I know you're the same Jungkook I won't leave k,"  I reassured he nodded fast and he looked down at my hand noticing the bandages.

"What happen Cameron?"  he asked me when he uses his empty hand to grab my still sore hand.

I winced "it was nothing huge."  I muttered he looked back up at me blinking "how bad?" he asked me quietly and I sighed "ummm I broke the mirror in the bathroom that's why Yoongi was mad it was by accident I'm sorry."  I apologized.

"Don't apologize you can't control."  Jungkook whispered tracing my knuckles "did you clean it right, made sure it was disinfected?"  he asked me like an adorable mother hen.

I chuckled "Jungkook its all fine because of the pills you guys paid for there not too bad thank you guys for helping me."  I told him he smiled looking at the side through his wet bangs "I like helping."  he muttered and I lifted his chin up and then gave him a kiss on his temple.

"I know you have a big heart kookie,"  I whispered on his temple and Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut sighing deeply leaning his bare chest on me.

"I miss this,"  he mumbled breathlessly and I kissed his temple again swiping his wet light orange mixed dyed hair away from his face.

"Yeah me too,"  I mumbled flashing going through my mind a scene of Jungkook crying on the floor flashed through me and I winced and flinched and pulled away making Jungkook take a step back looking at me.

I held my temple trembling "I need to go get some water."  I said seriously Jungkook gazed at me deeply.

I gently went around him and I went to the kitchen hearing Jungkook sigh and then  I heard a gentle door close.

I went to the sink turning it on and I grabbed a glass filling it up and I drank it all fast shutting my eyes putting it on the counter leaning on it "god Jungkook."  I muttered fast when I had felt his heartbeat and his mint breath all around me a moment ago.