There's No One Like You

Cameron's pov
"Alright."  I told myself I ruffled my hair while I was in the bathroom leaning against the wall its the only way I can talk to Jungkook when he us avoiding me at all times.

I licked my lower lip and then I looked when the bathroom door opened and I saw Jungkook enter not actually looking around wearing his white bath robe tied around him but I could still see his a chest a bit.

He had no makeup on showing me his face that I see is prefect with out all that makeup he looked up finally and he let a squeak out really surprised.

"Ahh Cameron what are you doing in here."  he squealed titling his head away shy like when he gripped the robe.

"Jungkook you need to listen to me okay don't avoid me?" I asked when he nodded looking at floor "I know I don't wanna avoid I just don't know what to say."  Jungkook whispered.

"Jungkook I love you and you know that." I mumbled He nodded his head up and down.

"Three years ago I made the mistake of doing what your mom said and leaving when I regret it I can't find anyone like there's no one like you Jungkook and I still wanna be with you." I told him deeply.

Jungkook look up at me his eyes soft "really."  he stammered quietly I nodded and I moved towards him.  I cupped his chin and Jungkook quickly pulled me down towards him looking scared to actually kiss me again.

I slowly leaned in and pressed my lips against his delicate ones Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around me deepening the kiss and I lifted Jungkook up on the sink.

He gasped a bit in the kiss surprise by the action "I love you Jeon Jungkook."  I whispered Jungkook whispered back "I love you too."  he whispered.

I hugged Jungkook more and he pressed his hands on my chest leaning on me more "can you show me that you love me."  he muttered and I looked down at him with a kind smile.

"Right now?"  I asked when Jungkook nodded "I miss you."  he muttered and I rubbed his back a bit "I saw a clip of you the other day you've changed a lot Jungkook."  I whispered and he looked up at me.

"Is that a good thing?" he asked I sideways smiled "it can be a lot of good."  I said Jungkook chuckled a bit rubbing my arms a bit while I still was between him while he was on his sink firmly pressed on the sink.

I cupped his chin rubbing my thumb across his jawline Jungkook leaned into my touch letting a small sound out when I trailed my thumb along side his neck "don't I'm sensitive on my neck."  he whimpered.

I watched him shut his eyes and I let a small smile go on my face when Jungkook pulled me to kiss him again fully.  I gripped his waist a bit and Jungkook held my face with both hands pulling me closer to him.

I kept kissing him back and I removed my lips to trail them down his chin leaving butterfly nips along the way to his neck.

Jungkook released small whimpers out and his mouth flew open when I then finally decided to kiss his soft neck a few times he held my shoulders and I trailed my warm tongue on his neck.

I heard Jungkook let a small moan out leaning his head back giving me more access to his neck that when I started sucking on his neck to leave a good mark.

"No uhhh Cameron don't leave a mark."  Jungkook breathed out with short pants coming out from his mouth at short breath "oh god that feels so good."  he continued to praise my actions when I left at least three good marks on his pale tan skin trailing my hand up to crease at his warm chest making him buck up a bit.

"Jungkook!" I heard Hoseok loud yell and Jungkook panicked sitting up straight red face.  I moved away from him snorting at his embarrassed face " yeah hyung." Jungkook yelled back in english answering.

"Hurry up I need to shower I am not going to sleep without one."  He called back I kept snorting when Jungkook was embarrassed.

"Alright." Jungkook answered gripping the sink when I knew Hoseok was away from the door.  I laughed quietly "shut up."  Jungkook called looking away I kept letting small laughs out.

I cupped Jungkook's face with my right hand tracing his cheek Jungkook smiled a bit and he leaned up kissing me a bit "I love you Jungkook I'm gonna go sleep okay." I muttered on top of his lips between the kiss.

Jungkook nodded cupping my face "okay."  he whispered I smiled in between the kiss and  pulled away  from the final kiss.

I kissed his temple "get some sleep." I mumbled when he nodded "I will."  he said I pulled away from Jungkook who licked his lower lip again and I chuckled.

"You're gonna need to hide your neck really good." I teased he immediately put his hand on the side of neck looking at me with a red face.

I laughed softly when he exclaim and I left the bathroom quick feeling so happy then I guess I ever would.