Let It Out

Cameron's pov
"Woah what happen." I muttered when we were in the dorm looking at the frantic Seokjin who was tugging at his hair "what the hell happen."  Namjoon demanded when Jimin was rubbing his face trembling.

"It was Yoongi's fault."  Hoseok shot "don't blame that on me!"  Yoongi yelled loudly pissed off and I rubbed my temple.

I already knew what was going on "look all of you guys I'm sorry for all this I didn't know Jungkook still gets mad about that look I'll go out looking for him cause I have a idea where he is I'll bring him back."  I reassured when everyone looked at me.

"What makes you really sure you can Jungkook likes being alone."  Taehyung called and I nodded.

"I know you're his member and known him from years but I dated him for years too I'll find him and Yoongi." I called when Yoongi looked at me with little sad eyes and a little glare.

"I know how you feel about me I'm not upset its how you feel and its your thought alright."  I told him when he looked down deeply.

"I'm sorry."  Yoongi called and I waved it off  nodding "I'll be back I'll bring Jungkook back alright." everyone agreed and nodded and I grabbed my jacket once again slipping it on and then I walked out the dorm knowing he was at the place he found happy.

Later......
I walked on the grass going up the hill that showed everything all around and most of Seoul how the hell did he walk all the way out here I thought stepping on a dead branch by accident by the big tree.

I saw Jungkook on the edge of the hill and looked over his shoulder frighten.  I saw him relax wiping his lose tears away "I knew you would find me you always do." he muttered when I slide down to sit beside him and I looked at him seeing gazing straight ahead.

"Jungkook you can't blow up on them like that no matter how rude or how much someone hates me alright its everyone own opinion and thoughts." I said seriously Jungkook broke down again.

"I hate when people do it cause they don't know what you've been through Cameron it upset me that people judge." he sobbed out covering his hands with both hands.

'I didn't mean to yell at my hyung's."  he cried shaking and I wrapped both my arms around him pulling him towards me as he trembled.

I never like a upset, crying Jungkook I like a playful fun romantic Jungkook "hey its okay to cry alright it showed you have so much damn thing locked up in that tiny heart that has been hurt." I whispered when he held me still crying straining to talk.

I moved his hair away "Jeon Jungkook you've been strong for too long let it out okay let it out." I told slowly he let the loudest sob out followed by a scream of pain he hit my chest a little and I let him when he kept screaming and crying in my chest while muttering he hate me which I knew he never meant.

Jungkook can't hate a single soul "I hate you....I hate...."  He sinffled and then gripped onto me.

"I don't hate you I love you."  he cried and I rubbed his back "I will always love you too Jungkook."  I whispered rubbing his back when he deeply sinffled.

"I'm sorry." he muttered quietly and I released a small sad chuckle "you're forgiven for nothing you haven't done anything."  I said shhhhing him when he was gonna talk again.

I kept him push onto my chest until I knew he let it all out and was done crying he slowly pulled away and I moved my arms all the warmth from my arms gone.

"I need to apologize to Yoongi hyung."  Jungkook told me looking at me and I nodded "he seemed really hurt when I was there come on."  I called getting up and brushed my grey jeans off a bit holding both hands out.

"I'm not ready yet to face them."  he stammered I shook my head "we're not going to the dorm I'm gonna take you to get some food and snacks then will go is that already?"  I suggested raising a eyebrow when he slowly nodded.

He put both hands in mine and I helped lift him up with a small grunt.  Jungkook looked at me and I sent him smile "come on."  I muttered and Jungkook quickly grabbed my hand and held it tight through his laced hands.

I squeezed his hand in a comforting way if it made him feel better and calmed him down I'll do what I can I thought with a small head nod