Will Help You

Cameron's Pov
"How come we never knew about you?" Jimin asked me his head resting on the table as he looked at me deeply blinking from the meeting table. I leaned on my fist feeling very jittery and I sighed looking at Jungkook who had his hood up slump on the table.

"So umm Jungkook didn't know how you guys would all react to him being gay and dating a guy like me so we just umm kept it hidden." I answered, "you have an impulse disorder."  Yoongi called hard like when he looked at me up from his phone.

"Yeah." I answered nodding getting an uneasy feeling from Yoongi he had the super mean type of vibe so I'm not gonna mess with him.  "You still haven't answered why you left Jungkook alone."   Hoseok called nervous at me.

"He has."  Namjoon exclaimed causing jolts from some members. "Guys he has said about fifteen times he has a disorder that he can't control he didn't wanna hurt Jungkook we're just making him feel bad when that's not what I wanted I wanted him to see Jungkook one last time."  Namjoon called seriously when Seokjin hummed sadly tapping his fingers.

I looked at Jungkook beside me and I raised my hand to rub his leg in a pattern I thought it would help him a bit.

I saw him relax and look up at me through his bangs.  "How long are you staying?"  He whispered and I winced locking eyes with Namjoon who nodded at me.

"I'm ummm leaving tonight Jungkook for good actually I guess I wanted to see you one last time,"  I whispered.

Jungkook look at me sadly and hit my hand away from his leg.  "That's all you do is run away it's all your good for."  He muttered bitterly ouch I thought.

"You know me staying back out here is not good Jungkook," I exclaimed.

Jungkook looked at me and just looked away "not with my attacks and you know and I both know even Namjoon does."  I tried reasoning.

"I want you to stay."  Jungkook whispered quietly "you know I can't kookie and I mean look at what's in front of you millions of people love you. It balances out the negative you've made a name with six amazing guys who love you and wanna keep at what you guys are so good at and you know it."  I mumbled.

Jungkook looked like he was able to cry and I shushed him softly wiping them away "don't cry okay you have six wonderful guys who have taken care of you, you're there makane and they love you I still love you and you know  that."  I mumbled.  He slowly nodded still crying softly.

I cracked a sad smile and he grabbed my hand which I always grabbed it and I held it once again "stay with us please?" I heard Taehyung call out I fluttered my eyes confused looking at him "huh?"  I mumbled when Taehyung looked down almost like he was in tears.

"This is heartbreaking to watch."  He whispered broken "agreed." Jimin mumbled, "we can see you two still love each other Cameron is there pills that you take that help?" Hoseok asked curiously I nodded.

"There are I haven't taken them in a while though."  I explained Seokjin ahhhed loudly "you're staying at the dorm with us no more words we can help you seven is more help then one we can pay for the pills and help you get back on your feet really fast Cameron please accept the offer you'll both be close again and who knows you might be back together." Seokjin suggested.

"I like that idea,"  Namjoon called Yoongi rolled his eyes scoffed looking at them me too.

Jungkook lifted himself up looking at me wiping this face squeezing my hand "will you Cameron."  Jungkook muttered looking at me deeply.

"I don't know I know how busy idols life are I don't wanna interfere with anything I'm still trying to figure my life out,"  I whispered in a daze.

"Will all help," Jimin whispered and I shut my eyes seeing things flash through my head and it pained me a little bit I felt another soft squeezed my hand laced and I reopened my eyes.

"I'll give it a try okay." I said cracking a side smile "yay." Hoseok mini cheered when Namjoon chuckled shaking his head side "come on Cameron let's go get your things and stuff." Namjoon suggested I nodded getting up swaying Jungkook hand a bit.

"You'll see him tonight,"  Namjoon reassured when Jungkook watched me and Namjoon I nodded with a sideways smile slowly our laced hands fell and my hands felt empty and lonely I waved to the guys who followed and I smiled sweetly at Jungkook who followed the smile nodding.