X- RAVE

Becca gasps as she looks at my dress. "You look hot." She compliments.

"Really? You don't think it's too much?" I run my hands over the fabric and look at myself in the mirror. I decided on my black lace dress with a low neckline and a built-in pushup bra. The dress hugs all of my curves while also complimenting my olive skin tone. It also has sleeves so I'm not showing off the bruises on my upper arms.

"Not at all! Here, let me put some lipstick on you." Jenny walks over to me with a tube of dark red lipstick. Once she puts it on me, I check myself out in the mirror. I don't normally wear this much makeup but I'm not mad at the results. My eyelashes are long and darkened while my eyeliner is thick and heavy. I'm wearing a little bit of a nude eyeshadow that brightens my lipstick.

I stand up and check out my friends. They're both really beautiful in their dresses. Jenny looks like a model which is nothing out of the ordinary since her parents have put her through beauty pageants since she could remember. Her dress is purple and very tight, ending at her thighs. She has on silver heels to make her legs look even longer. I seriously envy Jenny.

Becca has on a red dress with thin straps and thick material. It ends below her knees sort of like a pencil skirt. She doesn't have that much makeup on, just some mascara and lip gloss. Becca's black hair is up in a high ponytail, straight and long. We all look completely different.

"We should head out soon, the boys are already on their way to the club," Bee informs us as we do some final touches.

In the car, I sit up front with Bee at the wheel and Jenny in the back. "So, I know you haven't slept with him yet but what have you done?"

I turn to look at Jenny, "What do you mean?"

"Like you know...anything orally or with hands?"

I sit back and shake my head, "Nope, none of that." Dean hasn't even tried to do anything other than just have sex. I know someone else took his virginity before we met but it was just a hookup. "Maybe he's not into the other stuff," I suggest.

"Maybe he doesn't know how." Bee intervenes with a small smile. "One of these days you're going to try some stuff that will blow your mind. I promise."

They continue to talk about their experiences as I sit in the passenger seat quietly. It almost seems as if they know exactly what sex is supposed to be like and how it's going to feel. I've never experienced anything they're talking about so I almost feel like the odd woman out.

When we make it to the club it's packed and loud with dismal lighting. Luke finds a couch in one of the corners of the club for us to all sit at. "You look amazing." Dean compliments, kissing my neck from behind me. His breath is hot as I lean back to give him more access.

"Alright you two, let's get some drinks in us before things get crazy," Jake says with a laugh. He must've been at the bar because not long after he says that, a waitress walks up to us with a tray with a bottle and six shot glasses.

When she leaves Luke pours all six and lifts up his shot. His arm raises as he puts it in the air, "Cheers." He says, downing the shot quickly. I'm not sure what the drink is exactly but I lift my glass and repeat Luke's moves, drinking it in one gulp. The alcohol burns my throat and I cringe at the aftertaste. The head feels light momentarily before fading.

"We drink!" Dean yells over the pounding music as we all laugh and take another shot. Soon the light feeling stops fading and I'm feeling fairly buzzed. Dean's eyes are slightly red and I know he's feeling it too. I put my glass down and decide to take a break, the last thing I want is to lose complete control of myself.