CHAPTER: 20

My head was rested on something firm.

Based on the sunlight filtering through my own blinds, I inferred that it was indeed, daylight.

In a flash I remembered what had happened last night.

Right. That's what happened.

I was nestled into the side of Harry.

Then I realized just how bare I was, snuggled up with him. Not that I could really be self conscious about it.

I look up to peer at Harry's face. Like I've been wanting to do for so long. But obviously, if I stared, he would notice.

Even in sleep, he was beautiful.

A light smile lit up his face, like he was having a good dream. His dimples were even prominent on his cheek. All the lines of his face seemed to be smoothed out. He even looked younger.

One of his arms was tucked underneath his head, the other was wrapped around my waist, his thumb rubbing slow circles on my hip.

I lay my head back down on his chest and pull myself closer to him. I decide to enjoy and take advantage of the moment.

This close, we are completely pressed together. I can feel the soft thrum of his heart and the smooth rhythm of his breathing with my ear to his chest.

His skin is radiating with heat and is incredibly soft. I trace my finger delicately down his ridged stomach, enjoying the warm feel of him under my hand.

The thumping in my ear grew faster.

His heart was speeding up.

Fast.

In an instant, the hand that had been around my waist closed over my hand, effectively ending my exploration.

My eyes shot up to his face. His eyes were still shut, though his smile had widened considerably.

I giggled softly as his eyes opened.

They were squinted in the daylight, but nonetheless staring straight into mine with what seemed like great contentment.

" Now this is a sight I could get used to," said Harry and he grinned down at me.

I leaned up and placed a small and delicate kiss on those perfect lips. It lasted no more than a few seconds, but it held meaning to it.

I love you.

Harry sat up, nearly dragging the covers away and causing a squeak from me.

I tug the sheet back over me and smirk at him.

He holds his hands up innocently.

" It's not like I haven't seen you before..."

I smack his arm playfully.

" Whatever."

He stretches his long and lanky arms out above his head and yawns, momentarily distracted. I tuck and roll off the bed as fast as I can, jumping into a squat on the floor.

I can barely see Harry over the edge of the bed. He looks as if he is about to laugh hysterically.

I muster up all my courage and stand up straight.

Feeling his eyes on my bare body is a foreign feeling, it makes my heart speed up and blood rush to my cheeks.

I try not to make it obvious that i'm nervous while I walk across my room to my closet as naked as the day I was born.

Quite faster than I expected, I was dressed and feeling not so vulnerable anymore.

But-and I groan when I notice it- Harry has yet to change.

He sat still in my bed, the covers barely pulled over his waist, his arms folded behind his head.

And his face, he was just smiling at me.

Gosh even his curly hair looked beautiful and flawless in the morning.

I raised an eyebrow at him and smiled slightly.

His face shifted from contentedness to shock and then to worry as he leapt of the bed, faster than I could blink.

I blushed as he threw pants on.

He swiveled around to stare at me wild-eyed.

My brows creased.

He began crawling on the floor, franticly searching for something.

"What have you lost?" I asked quizzically, stepping forward as if maybe to help him.

His eyes shot up to meet mine. Ever so slowly, a grin crawled across one side of his face as he said the words.

" My V card."

"What? Don't believe me?" said Harry, chuckling down at me.

I was sitting next to him on the bed.

"Well... No, actually. I'm not sure that I do." I said truthfully.

Of course there would have been other girls! He could have had any one he wanted. Surely I'm my the only one.

He shook his head and slightly smiled.

"Well you better believe it, you stole my virginity."

When all I had on was a blank face as I glanced at the floor.

His jaw slowly opened in disbelief and he lightly punched my arm before breaking out into laughter.

" It was your first time, too."

He said. He still had the look of awe on his face as if he hadn't expected it.

I blushed furiously and looked down. Suddenly the thread seams on my duvet were very interesting.

"That obvious, huh?" I asked sheepishly, half not wanting to hear the response.

"No, actually. It wasn't obvious at all. I was more surprised that you don't have the boys lined up around your block. And even more confused at why you let me have special treatment for free." his grin spread like wildfire across his face. His dimples were once more carved into his cheeks.

I slapped his arm playfully before groaning into the crook of his neck.

"Were both a bunch of losers!" I exclaim into his soft skin.

I can feel the huskiness in his voice when he laughs, like it's ringing out and echoing on the inside of him.

"Whats the plan for today?" I look at Harry who is seated in the drivers side. His eyes are fixated on the road, and though he may not know I've noticed, I can see how he steals little glances at me every once in a while.

"Your going to meet my boys, and then I have something a little special planned," said Harry.

I shook my head, chuckling and looked out the side window.

The city flew by, as well as trees. The world seemed to skip around, the landscape changing every few minutes as if it couldn't make up it's mind.

Finally, we pulled into a medium sized flat and he killed the engine.

He looked over at me and sighed.

"The moment of truth," Harry said.

I began to get nervous.

Why was I nervous? Ugh!

That's a new feeling...

I sighed, too, willing my heart to beat slower.

"Nows as good a time as ever."