Chapter 28 (last)

Before  the story starts.. I wanted to ask.. If I hold a QnA would anyone join?? If yes put your question in the comment and I'll answer on the next part.. and if you guys don't mind I wanted to ask is this story boring or is it a good story? thank you if any of you actually tell me what you think about these.. 😍

.
.

"넌 내꺼야. 영원까지"

"Y/n a.. its 6.45 now.. are you not going to get ready?? Suga asked you out didn't he??" Jin asked me.

"I don't know Jin.. I don't feel like going." I said soul-lessly.

"Wae yo? Didn-"

"Stop. I'm having a dilemma myself. Don't confrontate." I said before he finished what he said. I know what he's going to say. Didn't I use to like him? I don't know anymore. Am I supposed to still like him? Or No? Does he still feel the same as before? Or.. he wanted to meet. To say that.. he has a person in heart..

"Y/n-ah!!! Go wear your dress and go to meet suga now!!!!" Seohye rushed in looking through my luggage to find the dress she told me to bring.

"Ppali!!!"

"Heish!" I hissed as I grab the dress from her and change into it.

"Wear these." She handed me a pair of high heels. Its beach and she told me to wear those.

"What? How am I going to walk in that on the beach?" I questioned.

"Fine! Just wear whatever suits. Don't be a fashion terrorist" she complained.

"Seohye-ah.. calm down y/n know her things" Jin said after looking at my annoyed face.

"I'm going. Bye." I said walking out in flats."

.
.
.
.

"Stop right there. I don't want to hear the story anymore yoongi. Tell me what do you want to say"

"... " Silence is all I got.

"Why are you staying silent? You're not ready to tell me? You're afraid that I'm going to be hurt?! You're afraid that I can't take what you're going to say?"

"Its.. ITS NOT. okay?!" He raised his voice as he hit the table hard.

He's pissed. I can tell. I hope what I'm most afraid of is not happening.

"Actually. I-"

"Lets go. You're not worth this bastards." Somebody grabbed my hand and drag me away.

.
.

"Yah?! I'm having a conversation back there. What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled. I'm annoyed. Fully.

"And what do you want?! Why are you always somewhere I am at?! Why are you trying hard to get me away from Yoongi?!"

"Because I like you. A lot." He answered.

"..." I stayed silent, speechless.

After a moment. I speak up.

"Thank you. For liking me. But I'm sorry. If I.. would ever fall in love again. That person. Would be Yoongi. And only him."

"Fine. I can't keep this job anyway." He mumbled.

"I heard that. Tell me what job?" I asked. I'm so done with bullshits around me.

"... Its your mom. She know we're friends in college. That's why I tried avoiding you some days before last day of college. And... Is actually there on some places you visited." He explained.

"Oh. So its another work of mt Mom?" I asked.

"Ng." He nodded. "I was told.. to fake my feelings.. but then.. the feelings become real. I feel my heart race to you whenever I'm with you. If you're inconvenient with that bas--"

"Stop there. I don't want to hear you calling Yoongi bastard. He's not one. He's just a victim of my mom.. " I said holding my tears.

?!

"I'm sorry. I'm.. so sorry for not telling you. I'm leaving tomorrow for a fanmeeting.. see you soon.. I'm sorry.. Y/n.. for liying to you. For liking you.. even when I know I can't have you. You are never meant for me. And I know it." He said as he let off the hug and walked away.

"... Gomabda, jeonghan. For always being my friend. For liking me. And telling me the truth. See you.. another time." I mumbled as tears roll down my eyes.

I cried.

.
.

(Suga's P.O.V)

I ran... Over... And over.. but I can't find what I'm looking for. Where is she?

*Hiks*

I hear someone crying from somewhere... I quickly run to where its from.

Its.. y/n..

I slowly walk to her.

"Y/n.." I called as I put my hands on her shoulders.. trying to calm her down.

She coiled her hands over my body giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry.. " *hiks* "so sorry.."

.
.
.

(2 years later) (y/n)

"Congratulations! Congratulations!!" Seohye sings beside me. "I'm so proud of you!"

"What for seohye.. haha this isn't something to be proud of." I said.

"It is. How can it not be. Its your marriage." "Look at how gorgeous you are. Can you not be gorgeous? I'm envious." She said jokingly.

Hahaha laughter fills the room.

(Suga)

"Yeayy our Suga is getting married!!" All member starts filling the room with their voices.

"I still wonder what actually happened that night hyung.. why didn't you tell us??" Taehyung asked.

"Y/n told me not to. So I didn't." I said simply.

"Ah.. you're so not fun."

"Suga, you got no jams"

"Yeah hyung."

.

.

What happened back then. (Suga)

"What are you saying sorry for?" I said.

"Everything. Just everything. Even what my mom did to you." She said tightening her hug.

"Aw.. I barely care. All I care, is you."

"넌 내꺼." "You're mine."

"영원까지" "Until forever"

.
.

.
.

AND  OUR  BROKEN  HEARTED IS  DONEEEEEEEE!!!  ACTUALLY  I'M NOT  READY  TO  LET  THIS  FINISH,  BUT  I THINK  IT  IS   THE  RIGHT   TIME  TO.  I  HOPE  YOU  GUYS LIKED  THE  ENDING  EVEN THOUGH  ITS  A  BIT  WEIRD. AND  I  HOPE  YOU  ENJOYED. THANK  YOU  FOR  VOTING  READING  AND  EVEN  PUT COMMENTS  TO  MY  STORY.  I THANK  YOU  ALL  FOR  YOUR APPRECIATION.

I  KNOW  THE  STORY  LINE  IS A  BIT  WEIRD...  SORRY  IF  IT IS. I  LOVE  YOU  ALL, I'M COMING  BACK  WITH  A NEW STORY SOON!! MANHI GIDAEJUSEYO!!

만히 고맙습니다!! 여러분 사랑해~

Xoxo,

Authornim!