Chapter 22

#door being knocked loudly#

"Argh..." I groaned as I opened my eyes trying to look for the clock. "Shoot." My eyes widened. Damn I slept.

I wore a robe and ran outside opening the door with my eyes back to half closed.

"How long to take to just open the do- oh?" She stopped.

"Um..? Who are you?" She asked.

"Kyeom's sis? Why?"

"Oh, where is he? He is late now."

"What? Late for what?"

"Our date.."

#door banging.

"Fuck" I gasped as I woke up. 😂😂 what the fuck was that?!

I wore a robe and ran outside opening the door with my eyes back to half closed.

"How long to take to just open the door?! Give me a little respect. I thought you were getting ready, and what kind of clothes are you wearing you koreaboo."

My eyes widened. Finding the woman standing in front of me is my mom. The one who has been controlling half of my life.

"Mom? What the.. is this still a dream? If it is wake me up now" slapping my cheeks which kinda hurts.. so I stopped.

-_-.. "what now?" I asked.

"Contract. Sign it. Start working tomorrow. No more cute and pretty boys. Who are they? Bulletproof Boy Scouts? Be real. I can just shoot 'em" as she hands me a paper and a pen.

"Mom. Its not a movie. You're not young. You're like 40 maybe more now. Jokes aren't funny." Actually speechless but gotta show her I'm not.

"Kidding, but still sign the contract. 3 years. Then you'll be the directure of this company. Replacing me. Then you can do whatever you want, except leaving it. Know what I mean?" She said giving a serious face.

".. why not kyeom? Because he's younger?"

"No, because he's one of the pretty boys. But he's not bts."

"Ha?!"

.
.

Things happens.. That is what my Mom says. I have to take care of a company soon enough. Like Damn what did I do to deserve this.

.
.

"Bullshit."

"You kidding me y/n? A company, that's a hell of a news."

".. I wanna say I know right, but.. I don't know.. its going to be hard for me to go back to Korea once I am."

"Right.. tho.. Y/n a.  It haven't been 24 hours but I've missed you."

"Same here"

Trying to keep up a smile. Video call with crush is kind of nightmare but is also dream come true, y'know

"Y/n have you opened the gifts we gave you?"

"Not yet. You want me to open it now?"

"Yes." He said.

Instead of having an awkward talk I'd better open those gifts.

(Author's P. O. V.)

We talked a lot as you open the gifts. Its like he explains about other members' gifts.

He had never talked this much.

The time you open his gift come. He looked a bit nervous.

You wondered what contained inside it. Why does is make him nervous.

"Woah??!" You exclaimed.

Inside were dolls you wanted to buy back then.

You opened your mouth wanting to thank him, but he's hung up the call.

You closed your eyes making it into a smile and grabbed you phone. Texted him.

--Text--

Suga.. Thank you very much. I'm loving it!!

Haha.. anyways lift the card board there's something more. - Suga

Hm? Wait.

- end of text -

I did what he told me to. "Shit" you muttered.

Its a freakin' dress. A friggin dress 😂.

#notification#

I again grabbed my phone to look at thr new text.

- text -

Do you like it? - Suga

Hm.. well I actually love it. But what to do with this dress? I'm not a dress person..

Well. Wear it on special occasions.. :3 - Suga

What's with the emo?

Just an emo why? - suga

Never mind.

"Sis!!! Dinner's ready!"

Pf. Gotta go.. annyeong :v

.
.

To be Continued

I want to apologize for not updating v: so I updated 2 chapters today hehe. Sorry guys.

Xoxo

Authornim~