Chapter 9

Sometimes.. it is not you who is too weak or too kind. It is just the world being both rough and evil to you, to make you both stronger and kinder. 😋

--

Who I see is Suga, its Suga.. I noticed that he changed back his hair to black. #outoftopic I looked at him trying to smile.

"Don't force yourself to, I know what happened." He patted on my head and smiled. He then handed me a box.

"Happy birthday." He whispered.

"Gomawoyo.." I muttered.

"Y/n-ah, saengil chugha hae!" Jin tried cheering me up.

"How can a birthday girl got ugly" Rapmon said.

"Rapmon.. 😒"

"Noona is beautiful as always hyung.. as always" Jeongkook

"I know, that's why she shouldn't cry.."

"I wouldn't cry." I said wiping my tears away. "You guys always know how to make me smile."I smiled widely. "Not like that son of a bitch." I continued.

"Haha, you really are frontal." Jimin slapped on my shoulder #well_I_guess_that's_out_of_his_character

"Ouch." I muttered.

"Y/n" Suga pulled me away from the others.

"??"

"Lets go for a movie. It might relieve your stress." He said.

"But with the others??"

"If you want to." He answered. "Lets go then." I added.

"Oh yea.. I wanted to treat you ice cream later after movie. Just the 2 of us." I said again.

"Good idea." Suga patted my head.

"Guys lets watch. My treat this time. I am having money right now."

"Yey! Movie!" Hobi jumped expressing his happiness over free movie.

.
.
.

We watched movie then look for food. For food it is not my treat. Treating BTS food would left me money-less. Haha.

"Oh I forgot" Jeongkook takes out a box, it is quite small so it can be brought by hand easily. He then handed it to me.

"Oh gomawo Jeongkook." I smiled receiving it

"Y/n-ah! The movie was great! Thank you so much" said Jimin.

"Haha you're welcome, its actually suga's idea"

"Hyung must have wanted to go only with you" said Rapmon "ouch!! Appeuda!" He added. "Mianhe yo mian!" Again

-- (Suga's P. O. V.)

"Hyung must have wanted to go only with you" said Rapmon.. what the hell is he saying.. I stepped on his feet on purpose.

"Ouch!! Appeuda!" "Mianhae yo mian" He added. That's for slippimg everything out.

"You ok Rapmon?" Y/n asked him.

"Haha, gwaenchanha yo" he answered.

I gave Rapmon the that's-for-spilling-everything-out look.

We finally finished eating, the others get back to the dorm as soon as we do. Y/n and I walked to the cafe near our apartment.

"Thanks Suga." Y/n said breaking the silence between us.

"For?"

"For bringing back my happiness when it is brought away." She said.

"Haha"

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you this. I'm going back to college and finish it. I still have 1 semester left."

"Why are you telling me this then?" I asked.

"Because I feel like I need to tell this to someone." She answered. "I don't really like keeping problems to myself.."

"This is a problem to you?"

"Kinda.. I have no friends there y'know.. Can't really make friends.." "Haha.."

"I'm sure you wouldn't feel lonely. I'm not going to stay at dorm for a while." I said, I reached for her head and pat on it. "You know I used to have that kind of problem too. I mean having trouble with socializing."

"This is just different.. I guess.. Dunno. But thanks Suga." She smiled. Its fake.. Tho..

"You know it is better to cry your problem out than covering it with a fake smile. But its up to you." I said. But then slowly her eyes are filled up with tears. Then it slowly washes off her dry cheeks..

"Hey hey.. don't cry.."I moved to the chair beside her and tried brushing off the tears.. but it won't stop.

"F-firstly.. *sniff* its my parents, then *sniff* there is Tae. *sniff again* now its college and bullies. I fucking hate those things.. y'know. I feel as if the world is being tough on me. The world kept on testing me.."

"The world is not testing you for no reason. You should be looking on the positive side"
"Because Sometimes.. it is not you who is too weak or too kind. It is just the world being both rough and evil to you, to make you both stronger and kinder."

-- TBC --

Sorry its not as long as the one before.. 😂🔫 lol anyways, thank you for sticking up to this story! See u in the next chapter!

Xoxo

Authornim 애기