Chapter 10

(Still Suga's P.O.V.)

"Lol. Thanks.." She sniffs as she talked.

"Anyways how long did you pause from college??" I asked.

"Um.. on my 3rd semester.. and it has been..2/3 years I guess."

"Holy shit. #slap they have finished their college I believe." I said trying to gather her courage back. She's not a cowardly girl you know. Maybe a bit of a *melancholy.

"Yea.. I believe so." She smiled, this time its real. I can see it in her eyes burning with happiness.

"You know Suga.. I regretted that I chose V over you. I don't know what I'm thinking." She said.

"Haha.. you know V is not actually a jerk.. I and the other member thought that. V still have feelings towards Aerin. That's why at first I felt worry about V Aerin coming back. and i'm quite sure. That Aerin is also persuading V because I know V is not this kind of person" I explained. I don't y/n to hate V.. I want her to stay as V's friend.

"... I hope that can calm me down.." She stopped.. And continued "its not that I wanted to hate V.. You know its just.. I can't.. Even if aerin apologized, I can't believe he did that.."

"Okok.. I found what you mean girl." He pat on my head. I still put the face I have before. "Aw.. C'mon.." I pouted.

"Sorry sorry I was too into the damn situation."

"Haha. Lets go home. Its getting late." I said.

"Wait. Lemme finish my frappé" she chuckled as she quickly finishes her green tea frappé.

"Oke. Done." She said. "Lets go back. Anyways Suga.. I have a request. Ask V did he ever really loved me."

"I'll ask him. Later." I smiled, as I walked to the cashier and paid. ((Guys.. I don't have time reading back the last chapter, but if you find something that have once happened in the last chapter. Please don't mind😂))

We walked back to the apartment and parted in front of our rooms.

I walked in my room and start chatting.

(V)
Tae, y/n asked me to ask you. -S

What is it hyung? -V

Do you ever really loved her? -S

Um...
I guess.. I've been using her. Aerin is also being too rough on her.. Isn't she? -V

Yes.. Aerin is. She shouldn't been doing that. -S

I'm so sorry hyung.. - V

You shouldn't be sorry with me. But with Y/n.
She doesn't hate you. I've asked.
She just needs time to think about it. -S

Thanks hyung.. I'll try making up with her. -V
Oh yeah! Hyung -V

What is it? -S

If I'm not mistaken. Kookie ever says about him liking y/n. -V

So? -S

Keep her well, kookie might just steal her from you. 😱 -V

I will. :v don't worry, he wouldn't.
Change the topic.
You know y/n's continuing college. -S

For real?
She says she doesn't want to. -V

Her parents forced her to. She says. -S

Ow.. Oh hyung. Need to go. Bye! -V

(End of chat)

He really doesn't know... Y/n is not keeping secrets away too much from Tae during their relationship, I hope. Should I keep this feeling away, or should I confess it? I really can not answer that question.. its a hard one..

-- The Next Morning -- (Y/n's P.O.V.)

"oh my God! What day is today?! Its Monday right? I'm so fucking late!" I rushes to the bathroom and took a quick bath, I ran out and quickly put on some clothes that suits for college, then ran to the bus stop to took bus. College quiet far from my apartment, so I might wanna stay on my Mom and Dad's house first tonight.

-- At College --

"Thank Goodness I'm not late!" I sat on the chair and checked on my phone. "My clock is once again stopped when I'm sleeping.. That's why it shows 09.00.. Its certainly still half past eight..." I feel stupid.

#notification ringtone#

(group chat)

I'm back here to college. I woke up too early today. LOL - Y/n

That's why you should check your clock regularly, so that you're not fooled by it. - S

Noona, you're back to college? - JK

Yes I am.. - Y/n

Y/n have a nice day girl. - eomma (Jin)

I will eomma.- Y/n

Oh my teacher is coming. Bye - Y/n

Y/n! - V

Oh I'm late.. - V

------- TBC -------

YAS, ANOTHER CHAPTER. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING.. SCHOOL'S BUSY. :3

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. AND KEEP ON READING BABAY~

Xoxo,

Authornim