Chapter 21: Departure pt 2 + Arrival

Pff the chapter title's too long I guess :v. Let's sing Never Ever by got7 this time.

"Miss do you mind changing seat with the elder? Because she were sitting at the emergency exit." A stewardess came to me when I was playing my phone. I quickly looked up.

"Uh.. no.. I don't mind changing seat." I answered.

"Thank you miss, sorry for your inconvenience." She bowed as the elder moved to my place and I moved to her place.

"Hi y/n we meet again" suddenly someone is talking to me.

"Fuck" I swore under my breath.

I sat down on the chair and fasten the seatbelt.

"Hey, I am saying hi you should greet me back." He said again.

"-_- hi. Jeonghan. Can you please stop surprising me" I complained. "I will sleep through the flight. Please don't wake me up unless its important." I said.

"Okay."

.
.

(Author P. o. v.)

The flight went well.. as she said. Y/n have been sleeping since the plane took off. Jeonghan didn't have any courage to disturb her too.

She has been listening to the same playlist over and over again in her sleep. Lol.

.
.

(Back to y/n's P. O. V.)

"Ng.." I woke up finding that I'm still on the plane. I tried looking from the window. Oh.. its landing soon. I thought once I see the blind morning view of Canada. Some house lights are still turned on. The buildings stood tall. And else.

I tried to move but something bothers me. I look to the way. Jeonghan. I thought.

I move his head to the other side. And changed the playlist of my song. I've just realized I've been turning on the same playlist over and over.

.
.

I took my baggage and walked out. I have no idea who will be picking me up, so it all depends on my luck.

"Y/n!"

Okay that was weird. Who actually came to pick me up.

"Yah, y/n! Hey."

Don't tell me.

I turned around finding the source of voice.

Kyeom?

"Hi sis. Long time no see." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder. It gave me goosebumps #:v

"Hi, same here." I turned around finding a pilar standing tall. "Fuck" I exclaimed.

"Yah, you grow up too tall -_-" I said.

"Haha, let's go. You'll be staying in my house while you're here. At least that's what my mom said."

"Your mom.. oh yea your mom." I said.

"Don't be sad. It'll be fun here." He said. "I hope" he muttered.

I can hear clearly what he was muttering, maybe it was intended.

"Lol."

.
.

We went to the parking lot and get into his car. He really grow up tall.. I feel as if he's a pilar standing beside me. Or am I just too short? 😂

The ride didn't took much time, and I enjoyed Canada view. It was.. different from Korea of course.

.
.

"Y/n this one is your room. The kitchen is there, the bathroom is inside your room...."

I'm fascinated by the view I am looking at. Such a beautiful house with a good arrangement.. only its a little messy here and there because of things..

"Yah. are you even listening to me?"

"Hah?" I snapped out. "I guess no?" I said, being truthful that I haven't been listening to him.

"... You can search the house yourself. This one is your room, don't go into my room" he said pointing the first door which is a white door, then another door at the other part of the house which is painted blue. I guess that's his.

"Ok..?" I said. "I'll be resting for now, so try to not disturb me." I added as I took my bags to my room.

I threw myself on the bed, drowning myself into it.

.
.

To Be Continued.

Sorry its kinda short v: I'm short of ideas right now.

Xoxo

Aurhornim