Chapter 15

"Yeah.. you're right. Anyways.. don't tell anyone.. kay?"

"Yeah.. promise. But what is the thing you wanna tell me?"

"Uhm.. kay.. so I have problems with college.. once before this.. also some problems with my family.."

"Heee... why never tell me?"

"That's why I'm telling it to you now. I'm sorry.. I just.. can't really tell people about this that time."

"Hm.. fine. Its okay.. " he strokes my hair softly.

"I was bullied.. and my parents forced me to do plastic surgery but I didn't want it. So I'm like a freak in my family." I stayed silent for a while. "Then I ran away by pausing my college first and get some part time jobs. My parents didn't have problems with that. But then they told me to finish college soon. So yeah I come back to college."

":( Then?"

"Suddenly my mom called today. And said. 'Finish your college and come to Canada. Leave Korea.' Like what.. I'm not a puppet. But I think I can comeback after being in canada.. I hope tho." Suddenly my eyes got teary.

"Ah I'm sorry" I said wiping off the tears.

"As long as you comeback i don't think I have problems with that. But you need to promise that you'll come back."

"I can not pro-"

"Just promise. I won't get angry even if you break it."

"No.. it'll be a sin to me :'v"

Tae suddenly pouts. "Aish.. fine.. I promise" I said having no clue about him.

"What about suga hyung???"

".. I'll tell him when I'm ready."

"Its your decision and I'm not gonna judge." He smiled.

"Thanks Tae.. sorry for what I've done. Ultimately to Aerin."I said apologizing

"Nah.. she's also a bitch."

"Heh?"

.
.

"Oh. Lol? I thought she loved you.." I said still curious about the whole Aerin's a bitch thing.

"Well.. once she was. Now.. no she already has a boyfriend. That shocked me more than how she kissed me."

"You're too innocent somehow Tae.."

"Yeah.. guess so."

"Its okay.. I'll be by yourside even though I'm gone.." "I mean when I'm not here in korea. Kay.. don't be sad. Oh yea.. don't forget to do some video calls when we all have time." I said.

"Yeah. :3"

-- (After some months/?) --

"Y/n a.. what about our group work?? Are we done yet?" Jeonghan and Seohye came at me and actually asked me about works.

"Yeah. There's only presentation left. Monday is the presentation right?"

"Yeah it is." Seohye answered. "Y/n.. my birthday is coming soon."

"Is that a code for something?"

"Yeah :3 you are close to BTS members right??"

"Aish.. that again.. fine.. if you promise treating me pizza I'll bring one member to meet you. Also treat him."

"Yeay! Ok. I'm having my birthday on the day before your departure to Canada."

"He? Y/n is leaving korea?? That s news to me.." jeonghan exclaimed.

"Well.. sorry I haven't told you that yet. :'v but yea I'm leaving. But I'm gonna comeback. And Seohye who do you want me to bring?"

"Bring Jungkook!!"

"Shh. Okay."

"Are you helding a party Seohye?"

"Not really a party.. just for friends."

(Change P. O. V to Author)

While Seohye and Jeonghan is chit chatting Y/n is drowned in her mind thinking about her departure in 3 months time.. about her not telling Suga yet. About BTS exc. Tae not knowing this yet. And about Tae not knowing when she's leaving yet and else. #slapauthor

#SFX BRUKK#

(P. O. V y/n)

#BRUKK#

"Fuck" I exclaimed as I hit the class door.

"OMG what was that? Omo.. Y/n are you okay? What are you thinking.." Seohye said as she looked at my whole face checking it.

"Yeah I'm.." everything suddenly went black.

.
.
.

To Be Continued.

Sorry this chapter is short. I cut the story here on purpose yehet :v

Xoxo

Authornim.