Chapter 19

Guys.. Can any of you tell me, what causes my Wattpad draft to be gone even though I have saved it? I've written until chapter 21.. and when I opened my wattpad again there's only until chapter 18... I'm so disappointed by this.. I will have to rewrite everything.. anyone please tell me why 😭😭😭😭😭 THANK YOU!!!!!

.
.
.

Arriving at Seohye's I can hear clearly the music inside. Well it didn't feel like a normal party. Some is gonna take it more than just a party I suppose.

"Y/n lets go out. I think you're friend is waiting there."

"Y/N!!!!!" I can hear Seohye shouting from outside the car. In front of her door to be precise.

"Aw." I muttered as I stepped out the car.

"Here's your present, Happy birthday!" I said handing her the bad looking gift.

"Aw what is this?"

"I did it on purpose. You'll shout loudly once you opened it." I said full of confidence.

"Fine." She said. I wonder where Tae is... I thought.

"Hi.." Tae shows up right beside me.

"Tae.. hyung.. oppa?!" She exclaimed.

"Happy birthday" Tae said smiling.

I've imagine that Seohye might just faint. But she didn't good then.

"Omo.. y/n thank you so muchh You're just the best!!"

.
.

Inside Seohye's house I can only see people. When..

"Oh, Tae you came!" I heard a familiar voice coming from behind Seohye. She was walking towards us.

Aw. She was Aerin...

"You should be thankful I asked him to come Seohye." She said patting on Seohye's shoulder.

"The fuck?" I muttered.

"Oh.. Look who's here.." she said looking at me.

"..." I stayed silent trying to not snap out.

"I don't know you were comig here Aerin. I came here because of Y/n and seohye. Not you." Tae said a bit annoyed.

"Aw. What kind of person asked her 'ex' boyfriend to accompany her to a friend's party." Aerin said in a bitchy tone.

?!

Tae leaned closer and actually kissed me.

"Wha?"

I can hear Seohye's shocked voice, and I can see Aerin's panicked face.

"What the heck Tae?" I muttered as I ran outside.

What.. the.. fuck.. was that... I can feel my face being as red as tomatoes. Aw.. I'm so embarassed!! I covered my face with my knees since I was sitting hugging my knees.

.
.

(Tae's P. O. V.)

"Tae you should apologize to y/n.." said Seohye..

"I will.." I said.

Seohye left us going outside to where Y/n is.

"Tae. I need an explanation. What the heck was that? You guys are not anymore couples you can't just do that!" Said Aerin.

"What? Why? Who are you to judge that?" I said. "And who started this first, you kissed me when you were already engaged. You have a fiancé." I added. As I walked outside wanted to say sorry.

"Yah! Tae!" Aerin called out but I was too angry to actually answer.

.
.

(At the same time Y/n's P. O. V.)

"Y/n.." I can hear Seohye's voice.

I looked at here without a word.

"It was your first kiss right?" She asked. I nodded. Coz it was my first kiss.

"I.. always have some rules in relationships.. we broke up. The rules doesn't apply anymore. But we're just friends... 'that' is beyond friends." I said.

"I know. " she said hugging me.

"Y/n.." I can hear Tae's voice.

"Ah.. I'll leave you two alone" Seohye left us, going back inside her house.

"I'm so sorry y/n.. I was.. just giving revenge.."

"Revenge you said. What about my feeling?"

"I know.. I know what you feel. If I don't, I won't be here apologizing.. c'mon... ya? Forgive me?"

"... You know what you just did, what about Aerin?" I asked.

"Uh.. She has a fiancé, she kissed someone not her fiancé, I almost got beaten up by her fiancé y'know.." he said pouting + puppy eyes.

Damn. I hate those looks.

"Huft. Fine. I'll forgive you in 1 condition."

"What is it??" He said.

"2 venti sized green tea frapuccimo. Starbucks." I stated with a fierce eyes.

"Aih.. okay okay. I promise." He said smiling.

"Okay then. Your apologize accepted." I said folding my hands.

?!

He hugged me.

"Thank you Y/n.. I'll miss you. Don't forget you promised me to come back. Your promise is also for Yoongi hyung and others. Don't forget us too" I can feel some tears falling down, making a spot of my shirt got wet.

"Hey hey..I promised you I'll come back. Then I will. But I will need some time." I said "If you guys have a concert or fanmeeting I'll try attending." I added.

"Haha okay~" as he let go he smiled and brushes of his tears.

.

We went back to the party having a great time/? Well not really. It was almost midnight when Tae drove me home.

I arrived soundly looking at every inch of my apartment where also some suitcases were put there.

"I'll miss this place" I muttered.

.

I changed into pajamas, I wanna sleep well for this last night. But before I do I chatted with BTS and Seohye.

Until my eyes felt heavy and...

.
.

To Be Continued

Sorry for the very very late update guys. I tried making it longer tho.. but I can't

So sorry!!

Authornim