Update

Update: Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't wanted to post anything while season 7 was still coming out. I loved the finale! I've decided to move the story on a little bit, I know I haven't put the detail of all the other events into the story, but I do want to focus the story more on Jamie and Sansa, so I hope you all don't mind. 

I realise there are plot holes in the story, but I am thinking of the story as I go along, so maybe when I finish the story I'll go back and fix them, thank you to everyone who keeps reading and hope you are all enjoying the story!:-)

I'm writing the next chapter which will take place at the end of season 7. Sansa did leave Winterfell, Jon and Daenerys went to Kingslanding, leaving Arya and Rickon in Winterfell. Bran has also returned to Winterfell, like in Season 7. The white walkers story is obviously still going on. The deal between Daenerys, Jon and Cersei has been made, Cersei is also tricking them as in the show. The next chapter is going to take off from when Sansa reaches Jamie's camp. Also Littlefinger hasn't been killed by Sansa and Arya. I hope everyone understands the story a little bit better, sorry it's a bit all over the place!

I really hope you all don't mine, let me know what you think in the comments, The next chapter will be up shortly!x