Chapter 12

"I have a present for you"

Jamie glanced to Cersei, seeing her wicked smile plastered on her face "no" he whispered under his breath.

Two men approached the steps. Joffreys face was still fixed on Sansa. "Your Grace, my son and I are honoured by your presence" they both bowed their heads.

Jamie was stood close by Sansa now "have you brought it?" He cocked his head towards the men. "Yes your Grace, just like you asked." The older man spoke.

"Joffrey please don't" Jamie's voice was low. It seemed to amuse Joffrey more. A guard came holding out a box in front of Sansa. She stared at it for a moment, waiting for Joffrey to speak.

"Open it"

"I thinks that's quite enough, Joffrey the excitement of the wedding must of got to you" Joffrey turned to Tywin who was standing now, Cersei looked at Joffrey with a stern expression.

"Lady Sansa it tired" Jamie said to his father. Tywin nodded. Jamie took her arm and began leading her away. "No!" He started. "I am the King! This is my wedding!" His face was red, he was angry. The angriest Sansa had ever seen him.

Everyone was quiet, frozen as they listened to the Kings screams. "Why don't you have some wine, my King" Margery cooed to him, passing him a wine glass from the table. Joffrey threw it to the ground. "I don't want wine!"

Olenna, watched as the wine started to stain the floor. She pressed her lips together and squinted her eyes slightly looking back to Joffrey.

"I want everyone to leave, Now!" Joffrey was screaming. Jamie took Sansa by the arm again and started leading her back to their quarters.

She hadn't said a word. Jamie closed the door behind them. He sighed to himself and looked back at Sansa. She looked as if she was about to burst into tears. He walked over to her.

"Sansa I-" Sansa interrupted
"That was Roose Bolton, wasn't it" her voice was quiet. She didn't wait for an answer. "The man who stuck a dagger in my Brother's heart" tears were emerging from her eyes now.

Jamie pulled her close to him, resting her head against his chest. "I want him dead... I want them all dead" her tears had become more violent.

She tried to pull away from his strong hold on her, he held her closer to him. She gave up resisting his grip.

"I'll kill the whole bloody lot of them, until you and I are the only people left in this world, I swear it."