Chapter 6

Sansa looked down at the plate in front of her, Shae was laying the food on the table. Jamie watched Sansa, she could feel his eyes on her. She hadn't stopped thinking of last night, the way he kissed her, the way it made her feel. She knew she shouldn't feel like this, he was a Lannister. She was a Stark.

Once Shae had gone Sansa cleared her throat as if she was going to say something but stopped. She looked up from her plate and glanced at Jamie then to the window. "Does Queen Cersei know?" "about what?" Jamie tilted his head towards Sansa. She let out a small sigh. "Will you excuse me, I'd like to visit the gardens". Jamie raised his eyebrows "as you please" he gestured his hand towards the door.

Margery turned to see Sansa approaching, she smiled sweetly. Sansa returned it. Sansa told Margery about what had happened the previous night. Afterwards Margery furrowed her brow "did you?..." Sansa turned her head in shock "no of course not!" Margery smiled at Sansa's defiance.
"I don't know what to do" They had both finally reached the terrace, covered in ivy and surrounded by rose buds. They say at the table opposite one another. "There was something else that happened" Margery raised her head up in curiosity. "I saw them together". A frown appeared on Margery's face "who?" Sansa hushed her tone "Jamie... And the Queen" Margery's face resumed to it's normal pose.
"Shh... You shouldn't say such things not even here" Margery spoke in a stern voice. "You are Jamie's wife, you must get him to listen to you, get him away from her".
"How am I supposed to do that? Every time I speak he mocks me..." Margery swiftly interrupted "Sansa, there are more ways to get him to listen to you that by speaking to him".