Chapter 11

Joffrey had began shouting, Sansa quickly scurried back to her place at the table, avoiding Jamie's stare. "-A Royal Wedding is not an amusement" he scoffed "My Lords, My Ladies.. I give you King Joffrey, Renly, Stannis, Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy, The War of the five Kings!" cheers erupted from the crowd.

"King in the North! King in the North!" One dwarf shouted he had a wolf head placed on his head.
"I'm the rightful King-" another shouted. making the crowd laugh.
"No, I'm the rightful King!" Sansa stared into the circle of the Dwarves.

Jamie put his hand over Sansa's who looked up at him in disgust over the play. Loras stormed away from the table, causing Cersei to smirk. Soon there were only two Dwarves left, King Joffrey and Robb Stark. They charged at each, each time threatening to dismantle the other. Each time they clashed, it made Sansa wince. The last hit, knocked the wolf head off. There was a silence through the crowd. Nobody dared to speak, all that could be heard was Joffrey's laughter.

She hated him, she hated them all Joffrey, Cersei, Tywin they were all responsible. They all deserved to burn in the seven hells. Sansa looked up to see Oberyn staring at her, she looked away. Once Joffrey had broken his laughter, he threw the champions purse in the middle. Sansa stood up from the table, making her way out of the Courtyard, she stopped when she heard the familiar voice of Joffrey's "Where are you going Sansa?" She turned towards him, her jaw clenched. Jamie was stood by her now "apologies you Grace, Lady Sansa is unwell, may we be excused?"

"Sansa come here" she stared at him for a moment, to afraid to move. "I said... Come here" she looked at Jamie before walking towards Joffrey, waiting for her humiliation. "I have a present for you".