Chapter 26

Today Me and Clay get to go home! It's actually been fun here besides loosing Stephanie. I put all my stuff in my suite cases and walked over to Clays room. He was saying bye to his friend. I smiled and waved. He grabbed his suite cases and we walked down to the lobby.

"You know I think I'm used to the Blonde hair now." Clay smiled.

We walked outside and his mom was waiting outside. We walked over to her. She hugged him and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"Mom this is my girlfriend Andi. Andi this is my mom Katie." he smiled.

"Hi nice to meet you." I smiled shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you." she said.

"Andi!" a small high pitched voice screamed.

I turned around and saw Rosie running towards me. I dropped my bags and she ran into my arms.

"Rosie!" I yelled.

I stood up with her in my arms. I sat her on my hip. I saw Clay smiling at us. I walked over to him.

"Rosie this is Clayton my boyfriend and Clay this is Rosie my sister." I smiled.

She waved and he waved back. I put Rosie down and grabbed Clays hand. I grabbed my bags and followed Rosie to where my mom and Dad are standing. I waved to them and they waved back. When I got to them I hugged both of them.

"Mom, dad this is Clayton my boyfriend and Clayton these are my parents." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you guys." he greeted.

I turned to him.

"You should probably spend some time with your parents. But I have to give you my phone number." I smiled.

My mom handed me my phone and we exchanged numbers. I hugged him and we did a small kiss. He walked off after waving.

"He seems like a gentlemen." my mom spoke up.

"I'm so glad to finally come home!" I cheered.

"And were glad to finally have you with us." she laughed.

We walked to the car, I put my stuff in the trunk and took a seat next to Rosie in the back. She kept playing with my hair. We pulled up to the house and took my stuff to my room. I put everything away and walked into my bathroom. I grabbed my bag of razors and ran down stairs. I walked past my parents and outside. I through them in the trash and walked back to my room. I walked over to my laptop and got on Twitter.

'I've become a new person while I was away and I'm hoping to stay this way and I couldn't have done it without my baby @Clayton_James ! xoxo' I tweeted.

I walked down stairs wearing Clays sweatpants and my white tank top with my hair pulled up into a bun. I grabbed my moms keys and my phone.

"I'm gonna go say hi to everyone." I explained to my mom.

I ran out to the car. I drove to Johnstephens house and looks like other people are here too. I ran up to the house and knocked. His mom opened the door.

"Hi Angie am I aloud in?" I smiled.

"Of course! I haven't seen you in forever and you look good. It's been kinda boring without you here last year." she chuckled.

"Well I had to get some help so I did and where is everyone?" I giggled.

"In the living room." she pointed.

I smiled and walked to the living room. I snuck up behind the three boys who are sitting next to each other and screamed. They jumped and turned around.