Chapter 3

I woke up with pain all over my body. I noticed I was back in the car I sat up and as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight I said "Lance I shouldn't have-" I stopped when I saw I wasn't in Lance's car. I looked at the drivers seat and there sat Johnstephen "Hey how you doing?" He asked. I rolled down the window taking short fast breathes. I'm so skewed when Lance finds me, he's goon tell my mom some lie to get me to come back to him. "Why are you freaking out?" Someone questioned. I turned around and Cole and Baylor were back there. My face started to burn so I pulled the mirror down to look at my face, it's all pink and red with scratches. I looked down at my arms they were all scratched up and bloody along with my legs. When I jumped out the car I must have ripped the knees of my jeans. "I'm fine and no reason." I said resting my damaged arms on top of the window and letting the wind blow threw my curly light brown hair. I watched as we past my street, I took a profound breath. I felt Johnstephens presence glance at me a couple times a minute.

We pulled up at a beautiful two story house, I slowly got out of the car. I followed the boys into the house. "Where's the bathroom at?" I asked Johnstephen and sure enough he lead me to the bathroom.

Johnstephen's p.o.v

Andi is probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen, the way she smiles and shows her pearly whites, the was her hair flows perfectly in the wind and when she's nervous. I still have no clue why she jumped out of a fast moving car, I'll ask when she comes out. I walked into the living room where Cole and Baylor are "Guys do you think something happened between her and the boy she calls Lance?" I asked taking a seat in the leather recliner that sits in front of the huge glass window. "Maybe I mean she said she shouldn't have so she must have done something that made her jump out." Cole spoke. I shrugged and turned my head as I heard feet scuffing the floor coming towards the living room, it was Andi. We all got up and ran to her, she flinched away. "Andi? Why did you jump out of the moving car?" I asked begging her with my eyes to tell me. She shook her head 'no' and looked away from my eyes.

Andi's p.o.v

I looked into Johnstephens beautiful bright blue orbs, I can't tell him so I shook my head and looked way, no matter how much I wanted to turn to look at him and spill the truth I couldn't. "We'll go and let you guys work things out." I heard Baylor say pulling Cole out the house. "Why don't we go up stairs and you get cleaned up. Maybe a shower? You can burrow some of my sisters clothes." he suggested taking my hand and leading my up the stairs to another bathroom that has a shower. He handed me clothes, so I gave him a small smile and closed the door. I sat the pair of clean clothes on the toilet seat and stripped down. I turned on the shower and hopped in. I was quiet for the first 5 minutes until I got really bored standing there so I started to sing.

Johnstephen's p.o.v

I walked into my room and texted my mom

To:Mother

Hey mom so I brought a girl home from the meet greet. She jumped out of a fast moving s.u.v. P.s were not dating but she is very beautiful!

I sent the text and was alarmed by the sound of an angel. Melodies float throughout the house, it had to have been Andi, no one in our family can sing! I got off my bed and walked over to the bathroom that has Andi inside it. I heard her singing, she matched just about every note perfectly. The Shower stopped along with her beautiful voice. I ran back into my room and laid down on the bed. "Johnstephen? I need a towel!" Andi shouted out the bathroom. I got up and grabbed a towel from the linen closet, I knocked on the bathroom door,just Andi's head popped out from behind the door. she grabbed the towel and gave me a small nervous smile. She closed the door and came out 10 minutes later. She is wearing shorts and a tanktop that says 'demwhiteboyz' on it. I looked at her arms they are all bruised,legs all bruised,face all scratched up just like the rest of her body. I guess she got those bruises from jumping earlier. She started to giggle, I realized I was staring at her, I mean who can't she perfect! "Sorry. Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" I questioned. "Can you please take me home?" she asked. I nodded and went to put my hand on her back and she pinched her eyes and flinched when I lightly put my hand on her back. She looked at me and fastly ran down the stairs. I ran down the stairs, grabbed the car keys, got into the car.

Andi's p.o.v

I ran down the stairs and outside to the car. Johnstephen soon enough came out the house and got into the car. Tears formed my eyes, Johnstephen is so nice and I really should tell someone.Maybe since Johnstephen doesn't know Lance maybe I could tell him. I brought my painful knees up to my face, I guess my tears escaped because Johnstephen was rubbing circles on my back. "Are you okay?" he kept asking. I nodded "perfect" I replied sitting my head up and placing my knees back down on the ground. He started the car and we started driving towards the way we came. "Turn down the next street." I protested. He nodded and turned down the street. We stopped at the stop sign and he handed me a piece of paper that has his number on it. "I would like to get to know you better." He smiled. "Thanks you too." I smiled but that didn't last long cause Lance's car was at my house. My stomach flipped and I felt like I was gonna be sick. I pointed at my house. While Johnstephen was driving over I put his number into my contacts.