Chapter 4

"Thank you." I said closing the door. Lance got out of his car and walked over to me. "Please not here." I begged. He didn't care, he lifted his hand and slapped me across the face. I brought my hand up pto my cheek that already was all messed up from earlier today. "No body slaps me!" he yelled. I turned to look at Johnstephen, he was staring at with wide eyes. I turned back around to look at Lance and his hand roughly pushed my head back, my body went with my head and soon enough I'm on my back laying on the ground. "are you stupid!?" he asked sitting on my stomach and pinning both my arms above my head with one hand, I started squirming and screaming. "leave Johnstephen go!" I yelled. soon he's pulling out of the drive way giving me a sad depressed look, I mean I would too if I saw this happening to someone and they didn't ask for help. "Did lover boy save you from when you jumped?" he asked using his free hand to feel my burning pink cheek. I laid their doing nothing but crying and every time I cry it's not pretty. Lance sure enough yanked me up and unlocked the house with my key that hangs on my belt,he slammed me into the wall and started to kiss me and make me kiss him back forcefully. I grabbed his face and kissed him as hard at I could so he will stop. But he didn't, I push him off and ran up stairs to my room but as I jump on my bed. "Lance! Get off me I shouted trying to push him off. get off! He put his hand on my neck and slammed me into the wall making me hit my back. He left me lying there gasping for air, As soon as I saw my bedroom room close I got up and slowly made my way over to my phone which was laying on the bed. I called Johnstephen. While the phone is ringing I'm running around grabbing clothes and stuffing it in a duffle bag. The call went to voice mail.

To:Johnstephen

It's Andi please answer I need your help call me back ASAP! Hurry!

I ran into my bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush,brush, things I absolutely needed. I walked back out and dropped everything in the bag, I grabbed my Mac and it's charger and put it In between the clothes in the bag so it wouldn't break. I zipped everything up and sat on my bed. I looked down at my comforter and Folded it up and sat it in the bag. I watched my phone for a long period of time and my phone lit up. Johnstephen. I picked the phone and put it to my ear. "What happened earlier!?" he yelled. "Please don't yell at me I've gotten yelled at enough. I need you to come back to my house, I'll explain to you everything. I promise. Just don't make me wait to long." I practically begged. My breathing began to pick up in shot fast breathes as I heard people running up the stairs. I opened my window and threw my bag in the yard hoping my Mac was okay. My door flew open and there was Lance and all his friends. I'm in for something I'm not gonna like. Lance walked over to my closet and threw me my bikini. "Come on they wanna see all the marks I left on you." He chuckled. They all left the room and I looked at my phone it was still on the call with Johnstephen. "Please hurry I'm not liking what they're making me do." I cried. I hung up and ran into my bathroom to change. I looked at my self in the mirror all the memories come crashing to my brain like waves crashing into each other. when ever I looked at a scar and I immediately remember what it's from. I have scars all over my arms, legs,stomach,back,neck and face. I walked out and ran down stairs before Lance want to make more scars. I see they all were out front so I slowly walk over to them. The nights cold breeze rushed over me causing shivers down my spine, I looked at Lance and his groupies they are all holding water guns probably filled with freezing water.