Chapter 21

I woke up with my face in Johnstephens face, I pecked his nose and sat up. Cole was sitting on the couch watching t.v, I got up and sat next to him. "What are you watching?" I asked not bothering to look at the tv to see what was on. "A.n.t farm." he said blushing. "Paisley?" I asked with a smile. "Yep." he chuckled. I nodded and saw Johnstephen was awake, on his back shading his eyes from the bright sunlight. I got up and jumped on top of him. "Cole fancies Paisley from a.n.t farm." I laughed. "We all do." Cole said. "Well Johnstephen fancies me." I said rolling over on my back still on his lap. He started playing with my hair. "Yup you two are cuter than Alex deberry." he said nodding. I pulled myself off him and grabbed the blankets. "Hey I'm cold." he playfully yelled. I wrapped it around my whole body and sat on the ground. He got off the bed and picked me up and threw me on the bed. I gave him the blankets and he pulled me into his chest and wrapped the blankets around both of us. "let's go to my parents room and see what they say." I said. I was in front of Johnstephen and he was behind me with his arms around me hold the blanket closed. We wobbled down the hall and I knocked on the door. "Hi Conner and June." he said. I popped my head out of the blankets. "Sup mom and dad." I said. There jaws dropped, I furrowed me eye brows. "Are you guys naked?! I knew we shouldn't have them in the same room." my mom yelled after pulling us in. "Mom were fully clothed." I laughed as Johnstephen dropped the blankets. She brought her hand up to her chest "Oh good I was gonna panic." she said. "Why?" he asked. "Cause I I don't know I'm just over protective." she chuckled. I nodded and smiled. I sat down on the bed next to Rosie who was still sleeping. I got back up and ran and tackled Johnstephen, "Let's go get breakfast." I said. He pushed me up and I helped him up. We grabbed Cole and walked to the elevator. "So do we wanna go to the board walk again?" Johnstephen asked. I looked at him, "Or not." he said. "I don't care you can catch up with Tera. Me and Cole will hang out." I said grabbing his hand. "I am not going to." he said kissing my cheek. We stepped off the elevator. We walked into the cafe hand in hand, I stopped walking as I saw Cameron with all his friends. "You okay?" he asked, I nodded. "I'll be back." I said waiting for both of them to find a table, I walked over to him. "Cameron." I said. he ignored me,all the boys pointed at me but he didn't turn around. Don't talk to me." He mumbled. "Cameron are you okay?" I asked. His friends one by one whistled at me. "Just go to your boyfriend." he scoffed. I nodded and turned around to find Johnstephen walking away from the table and hotel. Cole shrugged. I ran outside and ran up to him. "Do you think it's time we split?" I blurted. "You know what, I think it is." He said walking back into the hotel. I followed him into the elevator and Cole then ran into it before it closed. I crossed my arms and stared at the wall. As soon as the elevator opened I ran past them into our room. I grabbed my stuff and packed it in my bag. "Andi what are you doing?" Cole asked. "Just asked him." I said walking past them. "So I'm just gonna stay with my mom if you need me. Which you shouldn't." I said walking to my moms room. I knocked and she opened the door. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Me and Johnstephen split up mom." I said taking a seat on her bed noticing I was crying. I wiped my face and put my head in my hands. "It's okay we are here for you but were about to go down stairs to eat." Rosie smiled. I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I looked around in the drawers for a razor. I've been clean for a year and a half. I finally found one, I waited for the door to close. I sat on the tiled ground. "For being stupid." I slid the razor on my wrist. "For believing someone loved me." another cut. "For being. For being mE!" I screamed as I slid the blade across to hard. The cut was deep. I stood up screaming, I ran out the door and ran to Johnstephens room. "Cole! Cole! I'm gonna die!" I screamed kicking the door. My head was getting lightheaded when the door opened and Cole saw me. He picked me up not caring that I was bleeding all over his white shirt. I saw Johnstephen with his hand over his mouth while we were running down the hallway, he started running over to us and I closed my eyes. We all ran down the stairs. "Someone! Help!" Cole yelled. I started to dose off. "Don't die on me Andi!" Cole yelled which made me open my eyes. "Bring her over here!" someone yelled. We ran over to him and I got laid down on the table In front of an old man. He pulled out a bunch of supplies and started stitching my wrist up as fast as he could then put a bandage over it. I kept my eyes open best I could. I saw my mom and dad holding Rosie's face against their chest. "For being ugly, for being a bad person, for breathing, for living." I kept listing things out loud. I then dosed off.