Chapter 18: Aftermath Suspect.

He woke up, he was in a bed, with his leg patched up, he looked at a doctor at the side of the bed and asked where he was.... The doctor said "Mikairi. You passed out due to dehydration, I put the leg back in place, no need for a surgery, it wasn't such a bad injury. You will be free to go, once the nurse brings you food. You still look tired, you were out for 2 days. Glad to have you back... Ladius."

-"Two days huh?" Kroarl was relieved, he successfully escaped Alténis, and Aldania's army, maybe he lost Alténis too. He was not a suspect, and he was being taken care of.... So his job was done, and more than successful as well.

He then saw his surroundings.... He was in a bed... In a room inside the Capital House.... The same room in which Umurrah got naked with him, the same bed in which they both.... Erm....

-"I need to go doctor, I got to see something...."

-"I guess, you can grab the food after a while, and someone left a package on the door this morning, he said he was an acquaintance of yours, he didn't say names, nobody has opened it yet."

-"Thanks doc. Farewell."

He was more than mortified to know that was the bed Umurrah and him had sex on.... But the thought of the package clouded his mind.... "Maybe its Cahill!" He thought, he decided to open it on the gazebo after taking it.... When he opened it, his eyes widen, his breath got cut off.... And.... His voice was gone. Inside the box, was the head of Umurrah the Chieftain.... The book of Kroarl, and the tongue of the Emperor.... Terrified, he looked around, it definitely had to be Cahill, the head was thrown on the water between Crodomac and Aldania, the book was lost on his way to the boat and the tongue of the Emperor was lost in the palace when it was thrown to Alténis.... These details never said, but somehow were known. He began crying, and decided to pick up the things of the box, the floor was beginning to be covered in vines again and life.... Only to be all set on fire with a cursed sword.

Kroarl turned around to see an Alténis, without any emotions on his face, a grin so big that the cheeks began to bleed due to the force of them.... And of course, the missing piece of the contents of the box.... The sword that Kroarl used to kill Umurrah, and Lirr'Ak. Cahill appeared and covered Kroarl's mouth making it impossible for him to scream. Alténis took the cursed sword, and rapidly stabbed him on the chest, making Kroarl cry in pain while still being forced shut.... It was a nightmare.