Chapter 8: Time Out

But before we go on....

How do you like this story, mortals? Are y'all enjoying it? Is it boring?

Well I don't give a damn if it bores you, after all, I am held here, nowhere to escape, or so you all believe. And you are reading it, HAHA! You guys know I love you right?

I really like this story, is one of my favorites. Even Cahill loves it, well... Because why not? He is creepy and weird with tastes after all. Nonetheless, I think you want to continue reading, right? Yes, I can see you, smile, you are awesome, like Me.... Or not as much as Me......... Y'know.............

Anyway.

She greeted Kroarl, and even though Kroarl himself didn't believe that weird combination, he just liked it, he noted it was her best effort, without anyone's help.... And it was still marking more than ever her endless and breathtaking beauty, unmatched (As her clothing) in Crodomac. He sat down, and as they continued talking about their lives, the night kept going, the moons were moving slowly, and they were brighter than ever...

After a few drinks, and several different foods Kroarl wanted to try of Crodomac, she began rambling almost drunkenly about his deceased husband, and how she missed him dearly, and how Kroarl reminded Umurrah of him.... Kroarl felt flattered, he was to be a handsome guy, or so he heard and noted from Umurrah's description of him. He hugged Umurrah, and finally decided it was time to tell her, many hours had passed and he already felt sure of her. He fell in love. After a few more hours, he then got the balls to tell her, since an opportunity appeared, Umurrah finally shut up, and he took that silence as a golden opportunity.

-"Chief.... Umurrah..." He said rashly. He instantly regretted it.

-"Oh.... Yeah?" She was startled for a second...

-"I think, that since the first time we saw each other, we had to talk, and even though we are talking so little, I think.... I think I fell in love with you." He said, softly, blushing, showing affection with every word, every pause, every silence....