Chapter 2: The Calling

The Calling was on, and he set on his hidden plans, the assassin was moving to Crodomac as it all was happening, and also Umurrah set on her plans, taking Daibasa back as they were speaking.

When the old Lirr'Ak proposed to marry Umurrah, almost all the other Chiefs denied this madness at the same time. Even the other female Chiefs of Helzhel and Morelas, who considered this injustice and madness... They called Lirr'Ak an extremist for going that far, and of course, Umurrah also denied the truce turning it down... Lirr'Ak expected it but also had hopes. The Tribunal then let Umurrah out for a general voting: Either the chief of Aldania took back his insulting words or the Tribe of Aldania would be vanquished.

Lirr'Ak didn't expect this, as he only thought of having a yes or no, so he naturally feared for his future, and his Land, and took down the truce offer, then apologized.... The meeting was now over, and several islands offered defense fleets if necessary against Aldania, who Umurrah turned down, she thought Lirr'Ak would eventually reconsider and stop all his madness.

-"For Cahill's power.... He is insane." Said Umurrah, her voice, sweet as always. "Let's go home now Alténis." Alténis, an adult Miraan, or Hunter Elf, as his father, of average height, slim, green eyes and hair, and feminine facial characteristics overall, but with a deep cold voice then said. "Yes, Mother."

The hunter elves, always matched their hair color with their eyes', hence the green colors of Alténis. Also their eyes would glow in the dark, giving their prey for hunting something to worry about as a hypnotizing distraction before getting killed. They never killed for sport; but for necessity, taking what they needed, at the moment, and leaving the carcass to another hungry animal or so, never endangering or taking more than what they should. His father thought the ways to hunt, before dying in a naval incident when he was 16. Now of age 54, the young Alténis, heir of the Crodomac House, had one task: prepare for his ruling, and caring for her beautiful mother, Umurrah.

When in Mikairi, the capital of Crodomac, Alténis stood outside of the country's own Tribunal House, a place made specifically to hold Callings and meetings, every other island in Tironduk had one in their capitals, but all of them varied thanks to their cultural differences, and only the most peaceful House would hold the Calling, even if the conflict of Calling itself wasn't a manner of the country's own problem or concern. The Calling between Aldania and Crodomac took place in the Tribunal Longhouse of Kilmyat, an island west of Aldania, and northwest of Crodomac, Kilmyat was the only country in peace with the rest of the other islands, so naturally the callings were always going to happen there, unless changed by any conflict.

He stared at the sky, seeing the beauty, seeing the different moons, the small ones that orbit the bigger ones... The clouds that covered their cold light.... Seeing the rest of the desert...

He also rejoiced in knowing that Daibasa was taken back by surprise. He smiled and whispered to himself:

-"This will be fun for that Jester of Aldania." He laughed as his own words.... But then started walking again to the Capital House.

Umurrah was undressing, leaving her curves slowly move around the room, her pale skin leaving a soft scent throughout the room, she took a towel, and covered from her breasts down to her crotch. She then entered in a tub in a room next to the balcony.... The colorful curtains moving with the chilling wind of night left the curious eyes of all of Mikairi wondering how she would look... Undressed, the only thing visible to their fantasies was her dark silhouette behind the curtains, gracing around the room only to then disappear into the bathroom. Umurrah was the most beautiful woman around Mikairi indeed... She then had her servants prepare her hot bath, as always.... Steamy, with Ligria Oils for her hair and other rare herbs that enhanced the beauty on her skin when put on the water.... The servants untangled her hairs, who touched the floors and was of beautiful colors, vibrant, and shiny....

Her favorite servant, a female called Lydianne, started washing her hairs.... And as she started doing so, as she always liked to do, Umurrah leaned on for a kiss of her sweet servant.... Umurrah then ordered the rest of the servants leave the room after the herb and the oil was prepared. After her hair was washed, and her body was also cleaned, Umurrah stood up, and then the servant started applying the sweet oil to her hairs, and her body... Her soft moans as she touched several weak areas of her body were driving Lydianne insane, since the hairs were so long that it could rest on the floors... She was blushing, she wanted to give up and have herself thrown in bed, and show her Mistress all her love for her... But she had to control herself... Umurrah then leaned for a kiss, a longer one this time, and proceeded to also pleasure lightly her favorite servant...

After a lustful time filled with soft and low moans that echoed only through her room, the servant stood in bed, she had given up on all pleasure, and was now tired. She lied there naked, as her Chieftain was now getting dressed in soft colors for the night.... She covered her servant with love and grace and let her sleep there in her bed. After she did that, for some perfect timing, someone knocked on the door....