Chapter 14: Political Request

Meanwhile in Aldania:

Kroarl—now Monk Ladius was still planning his hit on the Leader, planning all kinds of escape routes while being attended in the palace, his appearance now different, shorter hair, long beard, and several religious markings on his face and rest of the body to complete his disguise in case he is seen without the uniform of the bodyguards. He hears about Daibasa's soldiers being murdered by 2 men who disappeared but didn't mind it, he thought they were just bandits.... At this point the forces heading to Mikairi already conquered it, killing the Lords that protected the town and successfully conquering Crodomac entirely. His shame and guilt was worse than ever, but he still had hopes to revert it all, all he had to do was wait for a letter... In that exact same moment, a shadowy force appeared. Ladius was stunned, and went to take out his sword, now made of a stick.

-"How did you? My Scimitar!" He was lost in thoughts.

-"We both know that could be your lethal weapon boy. Don't try to outsmart me Kroarl." He said.

-"How do you—" He got interrupted.

-"I know everything about you hahaha! My name.... is Cahill, and with a single word I can get you beheaded." He made the letter he was waiting for appear out of nowhere.

-"Is that....?" Kroarl looked.

-"Yes, see, boy I am the Demonic Lord of Dementia.... Of the Mind. I am here to offer you victory against your target."

-"I.... I am listening." He could not argue, he was scared.

-"Magnifico! Good boy, very obedient! Maybe more efficient than... " Cahill replied. "But no jokes now..." He began explaining.

After that encounter, a week exactly actually, war was made to Exiiria by suggestion of Cahill, the Leader of Aldania had listened to Ladius' request by orders of Cahill and accepted, but now Exiiria wanted Kroarl's head. The rest of Tironduk helps the disobedient Nation of Aldania and helps Exiiria fight the bigger army of Aldania's now "Empire." At this point as quickly as everything turned out to be, Kroarl—Ladius, was now the head of the bodyguards and a small fraction of an army, he was now General Ladius, and was known to be ruthless, even though Exiiria knew the disguised man, they couldn't make it known to Aldania since the war was on, but still...

Alténis arrives on Exiiria, in a small port directly north of Daibasa, he now wears obscure clothing hiding his appearance, although his scars on his face changed his overall ''look'' he still had to be cautious, he wore a dark coat and always tried covering his face, his hair longer by the time making him unrecognizable to anyone else but Cahill, Lydianne and maybe Kroarl at this point. Or so he thought, there were some people around town looking at the strange man with green hairs and eyes, and they started investigating.

These persons reported to the Head State of Exiiria, Exiiria Capita, and made known to the governors there that this was indeed Alténis, or a possibility to be him. These persons were tasked on capturing the stranger and bring him underground, to be interrogated. And after a while of looking, Alténis himself located them and volunteered on getting to them anyway, as requested by Cahill, his Hunting instincts made this possible, since the ''kidnappers'' were not so subtle with their searches. At this moment, Exiiria was not holding enough until being taken back to Aldania, but the forces from the rest of the Tribes held the Aldanian forces off, they all knew they couldn't last longer than they could.

Alténis was visited in a room underground by an invisible Cahill, who shifted the small room into a pond with books flying around...

-"Huh, it appears we are all at war, I wonder what gave Aldania such confidence.... Why are you here?" Cahill asked. "It looks like a prison, did you murder someone already?? Tell me about it, PLEASE."

-"From this point, is none of your business jackhole...." Alténis said, looking at the floor while smiling with open-wide eyes. He remained in silence after that. "I.... Will.... Kill. Kroarl. Just that."

-"Ah I know that, anyway I asked why are yo-"

Someone opened the door room. The room shifted back to its original state.

-"Sir Alténis, please come, the governor wants to see you...." A guard, with company, there to escort Alténis to the place where the governor was.

-"I am on it" He laughed again. "I'd like to have a chat with you later Cahill...." He smiled. The guard looked at Alténis weirdly; there was nobody in the room besides him....

-"Cahill, sir?"

-"Shut up, let's get to business...." Alténis came back to himself with a cold tone.

The guard handcuffed Alténis, and put a bag over his head, to cover both the underground place and the location of the governor. He just walked and hummed a song while he was taken.