Chapter 5: Problems on the Mind

The man just politely replied:

-"I am Libranya, and Cahill. Pleased to meet you Alténis."

-"Who told you my name.... Mr. Libranya."

-"HAHAHAHA you fell for it, oh phew... I am Cahill, this place is Libranya." The man jumped off the stairs and greeted Alténis, paralyzing him and poking him everywhere. "Ridia! Take notes of this guy's booty!! It's bigger than his Father's!!"

Alténis quickly wore off the effect, surprising Cahill.

-"Just who are you and why am I here? Why did you bring me here?"

-"Nobody brought you but yourself young one, you touched my obelisk."

-"It was your obelisk?"

-"Yes.... It shook, it's been without anyone's touch for a long time.... It grew sensitive. Did.... You warmed it up?"

-"I guess I did...." Alténis blushed. "WAIT. WHAT THE FUCK." Cahill laughed, he successfully confused Alténis, who now had inexplicably, no sword. "I.... what?"

-"I guess I should stop playing tricks right? *ehem*" His voice was now serene and he had a serious expression, it was a sudden change of behavior. "I am.... The Daermoric Lord of Mind, curiosity, dementia, and even.... Bodies. Pleased to meet you." He then put out his hand, and gently shook Alténis' hand. "I called you here for a reason, I see a great leader on you. A powerful one, and how you dealt with those men, fairly caught my most sincere attention." A set of tables and chairs appeared, they both sat in chairs....

>>" I have done things I am not so proud of.... Like opening too much the mind of a god and turning him against his Father. Or driving the Space insane. But I offer you my respect, and with that, I offer you everything you need to know about your enemies. For a price. Just come here whenever you want to, I'll give you a map, just rub my obelisk.... Hehe, every time you need me or Ridia, we will be there to help."

-"Ridia?" Alténis asked.

-"Yes, my twin sister, even of powers, total opposites though, don't let it go your head, she just thinks I am insane! And with that, I dismiss you. Ta-ta! Bye bye! A'an Nivas mortal!"

-"Wait, what price!?" He was woken up by his horse, who was smelling his green hairs, full of sand. He had a small scroll on his hand.... The map, it somehow materialized onto his palm. "What a shitstorm that was.... Ugh.... I...." He hopped on the horse and went back home, to which a worried mother was waiting on.

"Mom, I will shower in the morning, I finished liberating Daibasa, and sorry I didn't tell you." He kissed her mother on both cheeks and the forehead this time, dusted his clothes and slept like a log.

His mother didn't mind if he did the unthinkable, he had Crodomac's future on his hands and mind above anything else, and she trusted that feeling with a simple smile, before heading to bed.... The next morning, Alténis stood sleeping more than usual, but his mother didn't put a finger on it, she was daydreaming about the man, enough to forget to make the traditional breakfast to her son... She then had the small idea, or excuse, to go to the market again. With hopes of finding the man... She took a small coat, and tied her hairs, and went out.

When she went to buy, she was not sure of what to take home, she just went without thinking what to prepare first, but she still bought some vegetables and the like, just in case.... She needed help with all the stuff she bought this time, and there was no one around.

-"Dammit." She said as she remembered her servants weren't around, she had forgotten to bring at least one with her.

Before giving up and taking everything on ''her own peril'' something happened. The man offered help, she had forgotten about him thanks to the worries but now he was finally closer than ever, her face went white, and a shy smile widened in her face as she looked at the man before her, the man of the letter.

-"Since I think you didn't receive my letter yesterday, I want to give you this one here, now, personally."

Her thoughts were just prayers to the gods, she prayed to Guilt, to Me, to Heindall, to Epsilon, even to Cahill because that man was driving her insane. She had to act.

-"I uh.... Thanks, but, if you can possibly see, my hands are full, and there are still some things I have to pick up, so I will have any space right now."

-"Oh not to worry sweetheart." He took a bag and gave the letter to Umurrah. "I can help you out."