Chapter 1: A New One

Murghal Archives: Heroes; a Wild Bet.

Humans of Earth, welcome back to .... Whatever this place is, I am wondering if you have a different and cleaner bathroom? But that's not what I am here for right now- no... I want to tell another story...

It's a really complex one actually, hope you like it.

Tironduk, a set of islands and archipelagos, ruled by different tribes and races, answer always to a Tribunal, the Supreme Order of the islands. Each Major Island has a Chief, and that chief is part of the Tribunal. They manage resources, trades, truces, peace treaties, and wars. The only rule? Not having the war affairs into the Tribunal, unless it is to be ultimately resolved. That happened to the fellow countries of Crodomac, against Aldania. These two lands were in constant war. Crodomac for not wanting to give mining resources to Aldania, who was demanding their resources as if they were theirs... The war raged when Aldania set a small fleet and deliberately captured and fortified against Crodomac, the small seaside village of Daibasa, northeast of Crodomac. Daibasa was a bustling trade hub of commerce and culture, now a ruined warzone, as if the small village in the middle of the desert wasn't enough, now a war was ruining it more.

One day though, the Chieftain of Aldania had an idea; to stop the war. He summoned all the other Chiefs including the honored -and only female- Crodomac chieftain, Umurrah, a powerful Archmage, who studied in several Magic colleges including Esmül. The truce was simple, she had to marry the chieftain of Aldania, Lirr'Ak, or else the powerful fleet of Aldania would enter Crodomac and destroy it completely, making Crodomac, a part of the Aldanian Tribe or Kingdom if they succeded. Naturally the Archmage Umurrah denied this statement, and truce, and taunted the Aldanian Tribe to take the land if they could, Lirr'Ak then agreed, but little did he know that Daibasa was being taken back as the Tribunal was having this discussion...

But let's not get entirely into it without much details aye? Let's go inside a bit.... Hehe.

It all kept changing, after a man, ancestor of Zoarl, changed the whole dilemma with these two countries, an assassin.... Sent to kill Umurrah.

Region 12, one of the 13 Regions of Aldania was a dense forest, concentrated in gathering wood for the central Region, Sectoria. Aldania itself was very strict and very resourceful and wealthy, carefully dividing the small island into Regions for different purposes.... But all the problems began when Region 11, the mining district island out on the borders in Aldania, was almost out of ores to mine, and the wage for the workers were going down and down by time.... It was slowly getting into chaos, so when the capital was going to do something about it, Region 11 became independent, and blew the bridge that connected Region 11 with the rest of the land. The riot was trying to be controlled but failed, and so Exiiria, or Independent Region 11, became a new country. The Civil War then spread to Region 7, were the bridge was connected, and slowly kept going to Sectoria, the capital. The Chieftain had to do something, and then remembered about Crodomac.

Crodomac, a desert-island south of Aldania was rich in almost all kinds of ores in the Tironduk archipelagos, and its central location in Tirounduk helped its wealth to become great in numbers.... So after a while, they bought Exiiria, and the people there, as newly-independent-but in-war citizens agreed and became part of Crodomac, who needed wood and other resources that Exiiria offered, as same as work for the miners in the island, all in peace, leaving Aldania behind, this of course enraged the Chief of Aldania. And called in a Calling at the Tribunal. But before he did attend it, he also took the closest port village to Exiiria and seized it, making the trade routes and resources lines difficult for the new Exiiria, and Crodomac. The Calling was in, and now the proud old Lirr'Ak had an upper hand with his plans. If it failed, he would then send an assassin, one of the best, to take care of the problem and not only take Exiiria, but Crodomac entirely, making then a fearsome Empire of sorts.... Since the islands were small.

He wanted to marry the beautiful Archmage of Crodomac, Umurrah, a strong Desert Wanderer Elf, who had blonde hair, green eyes, and pale skin, due to her protection against the harsh Suns who were worse and ruthless in Crodomac, thanks to the deserts.... Although Mikairi was near some high mountains and provided cold weather a few times a year, it was still a rough land, and also it was a costume to have those clothes, it was now part of the culture, and she liked it. She was big and muscular, tall, and with a nice personality, actually, for being such a fearsome looking woman in the hands of any bandit or thief... She had a son, Alténis, who she loved dearly, but even if she had a son, she was still single. She preferred a simple lifestyle against all the wealth she had, and had conquered...

And this is how our story begins....