Chapter 10: Drunk in Love

"Seriously Perrie?" I groan as she flashes me the 'sexy firefighter' costume.

"C'mon! Louis would drop his pants the second he sees you in this." she smirks and I cover my face as the other girls giggle. Costume shopping with Perrie and Danielle is an absolute nightmare.

"Let's be Egyptians!" Danielle bounces but soon stops as Perrie and I glare at her.

"No, I found it." I yell and they look up and smile at the costume I'm holding.

"Its perfect." Perrie smiles.

Louis' POV

"Aannnddd perfecto!" Harry says in a horrible Italian accent. I laugh as I look in the mirror at my 'army stripes'.

"Good job mate. Almost better then Lou." I smile, patting him on the shoulder. We decided to be American football players. It was the or justice league but we were all fighting over who would be who so why not all be the same.

From: Ali Bear <3

To: BooBear

"See you in an hour. I'll be the one in yellow ;) xo"

I looked at the clock and it was already 7:20 and we were meeting at Zayn's at 7:30. I wonder what my girl could be?

Ali's POV

"Everything is so perfect!!!" Perrie screams as she ran through the empty club. Dani, Jade and I sat at the bar and laughed at her.

Dani - ladybug

Perrie - butterfly

Jade - cat

LeighAnne - firefighter

Jessy - mouse

Me - bumble bee :)

I was wearing a black tank top, a yellow and black stripped tutu, black tights, yellow converse and little black antennas. I hope Louis likes it. Perrie spoiled their costume for me but I think they'll all look good, especially Louis.

"Okay my ladies!" Perries announces and passes us all a shot glass. "To an unforgettable night of fun!"

********2 hours into the party ********

I may or may not have had a few drinks in the last half hour or so. I haven't even seen any or the boys yet and Perrie left me a hour ago saying she had to use the "bathroom". I totally just got ditched for Zayn. I take a sip from my drink and sway to the music by myself. I was bored but the alcohol told me to dance.

"I finally found you." a husky voice whispers into my ear, followed by two hands grabbing my waist. I smirk and turn to look up into a footballer's eyes.

"And who might you be Mr.Quarterback?" I fingers trace the #1 on his jersey. He smirks and leans down, connecting his lips with mine. Oh how I've miss these lips. He prods his tongue at my lips and I open my mouth, breathing in his alcohol tinted breath. I moan as he slowly pulls away and smirks at me. I glare at him and grab his arm. "This bee needs another drink!" I yell dragging him towards the bar.

Louis' POV

There was no stopping this little bee tonight. We danced...umm yeah danced pretty much all night and made out, just the usual for a party with your amazing girlfriend. It was now around 3am and everyone was gone except for Harry who was sucking face with a blond chick in the corner booth.

"Loueeh!!" Ali whines from my side as I held her up on the stool.

"Yeah babe?" she giggled and stroked her hand up and down my face.

"I'm t-tired aaand Perrie ditched me. Perrie is nice to me. My butterfly has flew away." She frowns and I chuckle at her cute little rant. "You have such pretty eyes Boo." she continues to babble as I stifle a laugh.

"I think it's time to take you upstairs too." she looks at me with her puppy dog eyes and I smile.

"But Harry will be all alone!"

"He'll be fine with his friend." I nod towards the two still making out. I guess air isn't an issue.

"Hmm.... yeah the bench seems comfy enough to sleep on, or that girls bed too." she shrugs seriously and grabs my hand. Drunk Ali is almost my favourite Ali.

*************************************

ALL DONE!! well this chapter :)

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND DO ALL THAT MAGIC!!

And thank you to anyone who actually is reading this. I'm sorry I don't post a lot and that the chapters are short but I really have no time to sit down and type all this out. Most of the story is written so if you sit tight you can find out Louis and Ali's fate :)

- Jen :)