Chapter 8: Baking or Kissing?

WARNING: CHEESY SHIT HAPPENS :) ENJOY <3

"Loouuiiss!" I whine from upside down on the hotel bed.

" Yes love?" he asks looking away from his phone and down at me.

I smile a little as an idea pops into my head. "Can we make a cake?" I ask flipping onto the ground and smiling up at him. He looks at me confused. " This mansion of a penthouse suite does have a kitchen and they knew Niall was coming."

He laughs and rolls off the bed, grabbing my hand. "Let's make a cake then."

**************

"Don't crack the eggs in!"

"C'mon Niall will be the only one to actually do this and he'll be okay." he laughed wiping some batter on my face.

"Louis!!" I whine and flick some batter back at him. "You gotta a little something on your face."

"Where?" he asks stupidly causing me to giggle.

"Right there" I say pointing at his nose.

"Here?" he says making a silly face and going crossed eyes.

"No there you idiot." I laugh

"Is it gone now?" he asks after he wiped his face again.

"Nope right there!"

"Here?"

"No Louis there!"

"Gosh darn women come here before I wipe my face off." He says exasperated and stars to pout. I chuckle and cross around the island. I close the space between us and gently kiss the corner of his mouth. I feel him freeze from my touch and I smirk.

"Is it gone?" he asks huskily, his hot breath hitting my lips I nod slightly. "Good cause you got some on your face too."

What where?" I ask confusing raising my hands to my face but Louis grabs them.

"I got it babe." he smiles and leans even closer, if that's possible and I feel my eyes widen slightly. He's going to kiss me. No don't be ridiculous Allison. Louis would never do....

My thoughts are interrupted by a tingly feeling through my whole body. Butterflies are in my stomach making me aware of what's actually happening. Louis' soft lips are gently mingling with mine. I was not seriously kissing my best friend, was I?

I push all those thoughts away as I kiss back, slowly relaxing and loosing myself. I allow my right hand to make its way to the back of his neck, pulling on his hair to bring him closer. His hand cups my face and the other is on my waist. The kiss is sweet and passionate. I don't know how long we were going for but I'm aware of his tongue tracing the outline of my lips as he starts to pull away. I look down at my hands that are picking at the. Ale mix on his shirt. Louis takes his index finger and pushed my chin up to look him in the eyes. His eyes are twinkling with happiness and mischief. Just as I was about to open my mouth to speak he lowers his head and his lips find mine again.

Okay mind is awake this time cause this is happening again! His lips are soft and steady against mine and he starts to poke and prod his tongue. I laugh a little and give in and open my mouth slightly, breathing in his scent. I can feel him smiling victoriously.

"MY EYES!" a voice screams as the kitchen door slams against the wall. Louis and I pull away abruptly and look towards the ruckus.

"Seriously Harry?" Louis mumbles and runs a hand through his now tousled hair.

"Sorry Lou. Everyone needs to come up for air." Harry smirks causing Louis to groan.

"Vas happin?! Ali why you all flustered for." Zayn asks running into the room.

"Ali and Lou were K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Harry sings like a little school girl.

"Finally!!! Took y'all long enough." I groan laying my head on the counter.

"What's all the chaos in here?" Liam asks walking in with Niall in toll. Who's next?

"LOUIS AND ALI WERE MAKING OUT!" Harry screams making Liam and Niall smile at us.

"Harry why don't you go tell the whole damn world while you're at it?" I scream becoming pissed off at the curly head boy. He smirks at me. Fucking asshole.

"Shhh.... he's just being an ass." Louis whispers, pulling me into his side.

"Well fuck him." I mumble

"C'mon." Louis commands, linking are fingers and dragging me out onto the balcony in the next room. We sit on one of the patio sofas and he plays with my fingers.

"Did... did all that mean something to you? " Louis asks moving his gaze from my fingers to my face.

"Yes." I whisper, squeezing his hand

"I love you Allison. I have since we started to actually understand each other and everything. Love was something completely different when we were six. I can't get over your smile, your eyes or you're adorable laugh. I feel like this is moving to fast but we've known each other since we were born but some people may think so cause.." I leaned in and kissed him this time to shit him up. It was short and sweet and planted a smile on his face. He rested his forehead on mine and I stared up at him.

Louis was unlike any other guy out there. He funny, charming, cute and my best friend. He's just perfect in every way possible.

"I'm falling Louis" I whispered

"And it's okay to fall cause I'll be there to catch you. Always." Stupid butterflies are back now.

"You're so cheesy." I giggle causing him to smile and kiss my nose.

"Only because I hang out with you. he replies cheekily and places his lips on mine. I could get used to this.

*************************************

:)))) THEY FINALLY KISSED AND ARE KINDA TOGETHER AND BLAAHH RAINBOWS AND SHIT :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND SPREAD THE STORY AROUND. MORE READS WOULD BE NICE AND THEN MAYBE ILL UPDATE MORE :)

-Jen :)