Chapter 15: Australia

"Look at his face." I giggle as I poked Harry's face on my laptop. Louis and I have been laying in bed for the best two hours watching funny videos and have no ended up on one direction funny moments. We both burst out laughing because of the video and probably woke up the whole hotel because it was only 9am.

Tour was ending in less then a week and i didn't want to think about leaving the boys and Louis to go off to uni. Our relationship has been going very strong and I feel nothing can put a stop in it for now.

"Open up fuck birds!!!" We hear Harry yell and pounding on our door. Louis groans and leans over to place a gentle kiss on my lips before going to the door. He opens the door to reveal Niall standing there cluelessly eating an apple.

"You're not Harry." Louis says causing the Irish boy to giggle.

"No I'm not and I don't know why I'm here but good morning Lou!" he giggles again and hugs Louis. "Oh morning Ali!" he waves and I smile.

"Morning Ni."

"Niall there you a....what the..?" Liam stands in the doorway observing the two hugging boys. He looks at me and I just shrug. "Uhhh....well we have a meeting in ten minutes so get dressed and ready." He grabbed Niall off of Louis and dragged him out the door. Louis rolls his eyes and shuts the door looking over at me. I smile and roll over to his side of the bed and cuddle into his pillow.

"You just going to go back to bed and wait for me to get back?" he asks as he sits in the edge of the bed. I nod my head tiredly and he smiles before placing another kiss on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you more." I whisper as I deepen the kiss.

Louis' POV

"Hi Uncle Si!" the five of us say as we enter his office and situate ourselves on the familiar giant leather sofa.

"Good morning boys. I've got some good news for you all or more like a little offer." We all look at each other intrigued before he continues. "How would you boys feel about going to Australia at the end of the month for some promo and stuff down there?"

I swear all of our eyes almost popped out of our heads. We have always dreamt about going down under and Liam and I never shut up about wanting to go and learn how to surf.

"Um YEESS!" Harry and Niall yell excitedly at the same time. I look over at Simon who is trying to fight back a smile.

"I say yes!" Liam beams, bouncing in his seat beside me.

"Me too!" Zayn adds and then all eyes turn to me. Shit. What about Ali? She'll be going to uni so it won't be that bad, well I don't think so anyways. Skype will work over there. She'll be excited when I tell her..."

"LOUIS!" I snap out of my train of thought and look over at Harry. I look around at the other boys waiting for my response anxiously and I smile.

"Time to go surfing boys!" I smirk and they all cheer.

*********************************************************

I'm sorry this is really short and probably shitty but it's a filler so deal with it :p

- Jen :)