Chapter 13: The Zayn Talk

OOOHHH LOOK WHO UPDATED KINDA FASTER :D ENJOY

Ali's POV
I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing from my hoodie pocket. I groan and look up to see I'm hugging a pillow and not Louis. I frown and press talk.
"Hello?" I whisper, rubbing my eyes with my other hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" My eyes widen and pull my phone back to see who was calling. Becca?

"Becca what's wrong? What happened?" I asked extremely confused.

"Whats wrong? Ha, well it's not everyday you go on Twitter and see you 'best friend' sucking face with a pop star. " She screamed through the phone in one breath. My jaw dropped as I felt tears start to prick at my eyes.

"Bec...its not...not what it looks like. It's just Louis." I stuttered and grabbed Harry's laptop off the side table.

"I wonder what you do with the other four on that bus. I bet Harry is good in bed." I could feel her evil smirk through the phone.

"BECCA!!" I crude out, not even caring if I woke the whole bus.

"Talk to me when you stop whoring around or actually just don't contact me anymore." and with that the line went day. The years were now falling and didn't seem to wanna stop as I scrolled through the Twitter trends.

#LouisNewBeard
'Who is this new slut? I'm waaay prettier'
'Who does this blondie think she is stealing my man?'
'She makes Louis happy guys so stop.'
'I thought Louis preferred pretty brunettes'

And they went on and on from there. More negative then positives. I slammed the laptop shut and pushed it to the end of the couch and just cried. What was wrong with these girls. Some of them are just plain psycho. I always thought when Louis first got famous that if the fans ever found out about me, even as his friend, that I wouldn't care about what they say but when your so called best friend is one of those hater ones, what do you do?

"Hey Ali, Louis made us pancakes and it's all rea...." I sniffles and looked up to see Zayn looking at me with a concerned look. "Hey hey what happened." he cooed and ran over to me, grabbing me into his chest. Do boys not understand that confronting a crying girl just makes her cry more.

"T-the fans hate me. And I tried Zayn, I tried so d-damn hard not to care but I can't." I hiccuped as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Never ever let those girls get to you. They don't know anything about you or how great of a girl you are. Yours and Louis' relationship is between the two of you, not the entire world. Don't read any of it because reading the hate just burns down your walls. I shouldn't say this but they're jealous of you cause you get to be that lucky girl that stole Lou's heart and I don't want to see you get hurt sis." I smiled as he wiped the final falling tears from me cheeks.

"Thank you Zayn." he smiled his cheeky smiled and kissed my cheek as I looked over his shoulder to see a frowning Louis. Zayn got up and looked at his best friend.

"Don't let her go mate. She's my favourite." he whispered to him but I heard and smiled as he left.

"I love you Allison and I would tattoo it on my face if that was acceptable. No on in this world will ever understand what you mean to me. No obsessive fan or crazy press can take away my feelings for you. You're my world and when you're crying like this my world stops spinning for a bit because you're happiness makes it spin. This all sounds so cheesy but you I know you like cheesy shit and I'm just rambling but I love you." I smiled as he leaned in and connected our lips.

"Thank you Louis, for everything." I whispered and he smiled, rubbing out noses together.

"Now I don't like seeing you cry so no more crying today or ever. Today is going to be a happy day of just you and I. Does having pancakes and doing something fun intrigue you my love?" I giggle at his weird attempt at being posh.

"Why that does indeed Mr. Tomlinson." he winks and tips his imaginary hat. I'm in love with an idiot.
***********************************

This is kinda a filler. Why can't I have a guy friend like Zayn to melt my heart like that. Why can't we just write our own stories and live in them? :(

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE BLAH BLAH BLAH :)

-Jen :)