Chapter 12: That 3 Letter Word

Ali's POV

"Harry get your ass back here!" Lou yelled at the shirtless curly haired boy running away. I giggled sitting on Louis' lap as she stomped after him.

"He's such an idiot" Louis laughed and kissed my neck.

"Louis stoop." I whined, shaking my hair in my face to hid my probably freshly bruised neck. He blew my hair out of my face and cupped my cheek stroking it gently.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered kissing my cheek causing the blush to appear as usual.

"No I'm not. Supermodels are beautiful. I'm just plain old Allison." I frowned

"Liar liar pants on fire." I started giggling. "You're my beautiful Allison and are more gorgeous then any supermodel." he leant in connecting our lips.

"Tommo! it's time to g.....oh, I'm so sorry... I.." Liam blabbed on backing out of the room. I pulled back as we both broke out into laughter.

"We're doing something after the show." Louis smiled and helped me off the couch.

"And what might that be?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll have to wait and see." he smirked and we walked out of the dressing room. We got to the stage curtain and I smiled up at him as we heard all the fans going insane because of the intro videos.

"Good luck babe." I smile and pecked his lips. He smiled and grabbed me into a hug.

"Aww group hug!!" Harry yelled and before I could look over my shoulder we were attacked by the four other boys.

"Can't....breath." I choked out as they all laughed and released me.

"20 SECONDS BOYS!" some stage man yelled. I smiled as they all scurried to their places. I turned to go find Lou or someone to watch with when I felt someone slap my ass.

"LOUIS!" I gasped as he smirked at me and raised up on his platform. Perv.

**********

The show just finished and I was sitting on one of the sound equipment boxes in the hallway waiting. Everyone was scurrying around helping and cleaning up and I just sat there playing with my necklace. For some reason I felt someone's eyes on me and slowly looked up to see Louis smiling at me.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked shyly. He smiled and walked towards me, standing I between my legs.

"Only for like 3 minutes." he chuckled and kissed me.

"You did great tonight" I grinned and played with his soft hair.

"Thanks. So I had this plan that we go to this little ice cream parlour me and the boys went to last time we were here but Paul says we have to get on the buses and go." I frown a bit at his words and he kisses my cheek. "But I do know there is a full tub of ice cream in the back of the freezer and I requested for the back lounge to be off limits and dibs on the movie collection. If any of that interests you and tour looking for a cuddle buddy then you are very welcomed to join me." He smiled cheekily and I laughed, laying my head on his chest.

"That sounds perfect Lou." he cheer and bends over for me to get on his back. I hop on and we run around backstage looking for the door. It takes us about ten minutes to actually find it and we barge through.

"Shit paps." Louis whispers as I look up and see two men looking at each other's cameras.

"Run!" I giggle and we run across the parking lot being chased by flashes until we scramble into the bus. "Well that was fun." I squeal, collapsing onto the couch.

Louis' POV

I laughed at Ali as she tried to put her hair up into a bun between her giggles. Another thing I love about her is she doesn't seem to care about a lot of things. I walk over to the fridge to get the ice cream when I notice a note stuck to it with Harry's handwriting.

"Big poker game on the band bus. See you at the first gas station. Nothing too kinky now ;) Harry, Zayn, Liam and Nialler"

I show Ali the note and she giggles yet again. We walk to the back and collapse on the couch as I switch on Netflix.

"Lou?" Ali whispers and looks up at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Yeah babe?" I look away from the random movie we picked and smile down at her. Her cheeks flush and I can tell she's thinking hard about what to say next.

"I love you." she whispers shyly.

I didn't think three words could really make you feel as happy i was at that moment. I leaned down and kissed her sweetly. "I love you too baby." she bit down on her lip and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me back down to her lips.

Nothing "kinky" as Harry would say but I would say some swollen lips by the next stop.

*******************************

ummmm sooo clwosjfowlcjwpxnslcowjcoe are my thoughts for that :)

This was a quicker update then I thought it would be :p LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! :)

- Jen :)